26th July 2012, 01:58 AM
glarvind

How to prepare for AE examination? Are there any coaching classes to prepare for TNPSC exam at Thanjavur

Sir,

I am a BE Civil graduate. I want to prepare for AE examination. I am living at Thanjavur. My finance position is poor so that I can not stay at Chennai to attend coaching class.whether there is any coaching class for preparation of TNPSC exams at Thanjavur?

10th June 2019, 01:53 PM
swathijayakumar1997

Default Re: How to prepare for AE examination? Are there any coaching classes to prepare for TNPSC exam at Thanjavur

No worries. TNPSC AE recruitment has 2 papers of examination followed by an interview. Morning paper is a technical one and evening paper is based on general studies. Having completed graduation in civil engineering , if your technical base is strong, you can crack this exam easily. Only thing , you need to concentrate on is general studies for which you may rely on some institutes. As you specified , there are numerous institutes in Thanjavur like RACE academy , DEXTER academy , VETRI academy and many more. You can join any of these for your AE preparation. All the very best!!!
21st January 2021, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for AE examination? Are there any coaching classes to prepare for TNPSC exam at Thanjavur

Self preparation for tnpsc AE civil is sufficient... Cracking exam is easy or not...is there any compulsion to study at institutes..?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?