3rd July 2018, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Cost of Airport Authority of India Engineers recruitment application?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am going to apply in Airport Authority of India Engineers recruitment of this year. Can you please let me know what is the cost of the application form of this recruitment? Please let me know about the application cost fee asap. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How many vacancies are available in Airport Authority of India Engineers recruitment 2018?
  2. Procedure to apply for Airport Authority of India Engineers recruitment 2018? -- [New]
  3. Selection procedure in Airport Authority of India Engineers recruitment 2018?
  4. Important dates of Airport Authority of India Engineers recruitment 2018? -- [New]
  5. Syllabus of Airport Authority of India Engineers recruitment written exam 2018?
  6. Eligibility to apply in Airport Authority of India Engineers recruitment 2018?
  7. Exemptions available in Airport Authority of India Engineers recruitment for OBC candidates?
  8. Age limit to apply in Airport Authority of India Engineers recruitment 2018?
  9. Recruitment Procedure of Airport Authority of India? Information regarding Syllabus and Exam dates for this being a candidate of B.Tech in IT? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What are the jobs after B.E in computer Technology field in Railway?
  11. Detailed syllabus for recruitment of Executive Engineering(ATC) and Assistant Engineer(electronics) in Airport Authority of India?
  12. Schedule of Airport Authority of India recruitment test for Junior Executive Post?
  13. When the application form of Airport Authority of India Junior Executive(Electronics) recruitment will be released? Syllabus and sample question papers for preparation?
  14. Recruitment available in Airport Authority of India for B.Tech Aeronautical Engineer?
  15. What are the government exams available for B.E EEE final year students?
  16. How can I prepare to qualify Junior Executive(Airport Operation) recruitment exam conducted by Airport Authority of India?
  17. Cost of Engineers India Limited Junior Accountant recruitment application?
  18. Previous year question paper of Junior Assistant(Fire) recruitment exam conducted by Airport Authority Of India?
4th July 2018, 05:10 PM
laldeepack
Junior Member+

Default Re: Cost of Airport Authority of India Engineers recruitment application?

Hi

Sir / Madam,

Application Fee for AAI Engineers :

1. For Others : Rs. 1000 /-

2. For SC/ST/PWD/Female candidates : Nil

3. Payment mode : ( online ) : Debit card / Credit card.

All the best............
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?