3rd July 2018, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

How many vacancies are available in Airport Authority of India Engineers recruitment 2018?

Hello friends, I am going to apply in Airport Authority of India Engineers recruitment of this year. I just want to know that how many vacancies are there in this recruitment? Kindly tell me about the vacancies asap. Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. Selection procedure in Airport Authority of India Engineers recruitment 2018?
  2. Procedure to apply for Airport Authority of India Engineers recruitment 2018?
  3. Important dates of Airport Authority of India Engineers recruitment 2018?
  4. Eligibility to apply in Airport Authority of India Engineers recruitment 2018?
  5. Syllabus of Airport Authority of India Engineers recruitment written exam 2018?
  6. Age limit to apply in Airport Authority of India Engineers recruitment 2018?
  7. How many vacancies are available in Engineers India Limited Junior Accountant 2018 recruitment?
  8. Cost of Airport Authority of India Engineers recruitment application?
  9. How many vacancies are available in Engineers India Limited HR Officer recruitment 2018? -- [New]
  10. Exemptions available in Airport Authority of India Engineers recruitment for OBC candidates?
  11. Which Government jobs can I apply as a Civil Engineer?
  12. What is the percentage criteria for legal or LL.B vacancies in Airport authority of India?
  13. Recruitment Procedure of Airport Authority of India? Information regarding Syllabus and Exam dates for this being a candidate of B.Tech in IT? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Sample question papers of Airport Authority of India Engineers written exam 2018
  15. Age limit to apply for Engineers India Limited Junior Accountant 2018 recruitment?
  16. How many vacancies are available in Bank of Baroda PO 2018 recruitment?
  17. How many vacancies are there in BHEL Electronics Project Engineers recruitment?
  18. Detailed syllabus for recruitment of Executive Engineering(ATC) and Assistant Engineer(electronics) in Airport Authority of India?
4th July 2018, 11:08 AM
laldeepack
Junior Member+

Default Re: How many vacancies are available in Airport Authority of India Engineers recruitment 2018?

Hi

Sir / Medam,

AAI Engineers Vacancies :

Total Vacancies : 542

1. Junior Executive ( Engineering Civil ) : 100 Posts

2. Junior Executive ( Engineering Electrical ) : 100 Posts

3. Junior Executive ( Engineering Electronic ) : 330 posts

4. Junior Executive ( Architecture ) : 12 Posts

All the best.............
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?