25th July 2010, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

Detailed syllabus for recruitment of Executive Engineering(ATC) and Assistant Engineer(electronics) in Airport Authority of India?

dear sir ,
greetings !!

kindly send me the detail syllabus for recruitment of exctv engg (ATC) and asst engg (electronics) in airport authority India and i am also looking for syllabus of prasar bharti requirements for engg.

looking for your responce,

thanks
vivek

Related Questions:
  1. What is the syllabus of Junior Executive exam for HR in Airport Authority of India
  2. Junior Executive syllabus and sample question papers for Airport Authority of India recruitment exam?
  3. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in Airport Authority of India Junior Executive recruitment for B.E.(ECE) graduate?
  4. When the application form of Airport Authority of India Junior Executive(Electronics) recruitment will be released? Syllabus and sample question papers for preparation?
  5. Best study materials to crack AAI examination for Junior Assistant post?
  6. Syllabus and examination date of Airport Authority of India Junior Executive recruitment exam?
  7. Syllabus and reference books to prepare for Airport Authority of India Junior Executive(Electronics) written exam? -- [New]
  8. Syllabus and suitable books for preparation of Airport Authority of India Junior Executive(Air Traffic Controller) recruitment exam?
  9. Schedule of Airport Authority of India recruitment test for Junior Executive Post?
  10. Recruitment Procedure of Airport Authority of India? Information regarding Syllabus and Exam dates for this being a candidate of B.Tech in IT?
  11. Procedure to apply in Airport Authority of India Junior Executive(Electronics) recruitment exam? Syllabus and pattern?
  12. Detailed Syllabus for AAI Exam for the position of Junior Executive?
  13. Syllabus of Airport Authority Of India for Jr Executive(Electronics)
  14. What is the syllabus of Airport Authority of India exam for Junior Executive in IT?
  15. How can I prepare to qualify Junior Executive(Airport Operation) recruitment exam conducted by Airport Authority of India?
  16. Syllabus and suitable books to prepare for Airport Authority of India Junior Executive IT exam?
  17. Previous years question papers for Junior Executive for Airport Authority of India? Syllabus for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Syllabus and question paper of Airport Authority of India Junior Executive (Electronics)?
28th January 2012, 03:18 PM
Shivam.Tiwari

Default Re: Detailed syllabus for recruitment of Executive Engineering(ATC) and Assistant Engineer(electronics) in Airport Authority of India?

You can get the detailed syllabus for recruitment of executive engineering can be downloaded from
(http://www.icai.or)
28th January 2012, 03:25 PM
Shivam.Tiwari

Default Re: Detailed syllabus for recruitment of Executive Engineering(ATC) and Assistant Engineer(electronics) in Airport Authority of India?

Here is the web address provgde fr6m where you can download the detailed syllabus for ATC :
(http://www.icai.org/new_post.html)
3rd March 2012, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

sir when the paper of aai (atc)and aai(electronics) and can i apply both exam
20th March 2012, 09:12 AM
Unregistered

JUST wanted to make sure that both the aai(junior executive exam) and aai (atc ) exam are on different dates right??.. kindly reply
24th March 2012, 11:24 AM
vinoth1987

Sir please send me the detailed shyllabus and previous or model question papers for junior executive electronics
26th March 2012, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

i applied for jr.executive electronics ATC . sir, give syllabus and model papers previous years and reference book for preparation.......
27th March 2012, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

sir,pls send me the syllabus and previous question papers of atc and junior executive electronics
26th April 2012, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivam.Tiwari View Post
Here is the web address provgde fr6m where you can download the detailed syllabus for ATC :
(http://www.icai.org/new_post.html)
i tried this address but cant get any syllabus . plz let me know
28th May 2012, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

pls sir provide syllabus for post of ATC(electronics)?
23rd June 2012, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

please tell questionpattern for atc exam
9th July 2012, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

please provide me the previous year sample paper for Jr.Executive(electronics)..my mail id [email protected]
7th February 2015, 02:41 PM
shaikmohammedriyaz

make sure of quantitative,general studies and ur minimum technical basics.....
all the best guys...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?