3rd July 2018, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Exemptions available in Airport Authority of India Engineers recruitment for OBC candidates?

Dear all, can anyone of you let me know about the exemption which is available in Airport Authority of India Engineers recruitment of this year for OBC candidates? I belongs to the OBC category and I want to know about the exemptions available for me. Please tell me asap. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Exemptions available in Engineers India Limited Junior Accountant recruitment for OBC candidates?
  2. Selection procedure in Airport Authority of India Engineers recruitment 2018?
  3. How many vacancies are available in Airport Authority of India Engineers recruitment 2018?
  4. Procedure to apply for Airport Authority of India Engineers recruitment 2018?
  5. Cost of Airport Authority of India Engineers recruitment application?
  6. Important dates of Airport Authority of India Engineers recruitment 2018?
  7. Syllabus of Airport Authority of India Engineers recruitment written exam 2018?
  8. Eligibility to apply in Airport Authority of India Engineers recruitment 2018?
  9. Age limit to apply in Airport Authority of India Engineers recruitment 2018?
  10. Exemptions available in Bank of Baroda PO recruitment for OBC candidates?
  11. Recruitment Procedure of Airport Authority of India? Information regarding Syllabus and Exam dates for this being a candidate of B.Tech in IT? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Exemptions available in HPSSSB Junior Scale Stenographer recruitment for OBC candidates?
  13. Exemptions available in Vijaya Bank Office Assistant recruitment for OBC candidates? -- [New]
  14. Exemptions available in SBI-PO recruitment for SC candidates?
  15. What are the jobs after B.E in computer Technology field in Railway?
  16. Detailed syllabus for recruitment of Executive Engineering(ATC) and Assistant Engineer(electronics) in Airport Authority of India?
  17. Schedule of Airport Authority of India recruitment test for Junior Executive Post?
  18. Exemptions available in SSC Constable GD recruitment for SC candidates?
26th July 2018, 10:42 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Exemptions available in Airport Authority of India Engineers recruitment for OBC candidates?

If you belong to OBC category, then you should be under non creamy layer to claim all the benefits meant for the category. Your family income should be below 6 lakhs per annum to get the benefit.

You can get age relaxation and reservation benefits, if you belong to OBC non creamy layer category.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?