18th July 2019, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

Cost of Indian Navy University Entry Scheme recruitment application?

Hello everyone, I am going to apply for Indian Navy University Entry Scheme recruitment of this year. Can you please let me know what is the cost of the application form of this recruitment? Please let me know about the application cost fee asap. Thank you!

21st July 2019, 04:36 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cost of Indian Navy University Entry Scheme recruitment application?

The Cost of filling an application for Indian Navy UES (University Entry Scheme) entry is NIL (ZERO) for all eligible applicants.

For more details regarding the same entry scheme, you can go through the official notification released for the same by referring to the link http://www.davp.nic.in/WriteReadData...1_10_1920b.pdf.
21st July 2019, 08:00 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cost of Indian Navy University Entry Scheme recruitment application?

The Cost of Indian Navy University Entry Scheme recruitment application is given below.

** Post = University Entry Scheme (UES).

** Eligibility = BE/ B. tech degree.

** Age Limit = 02 Jul 1996 to 01 Jul 1999.

** Exam Fee = No fee.

** Last date = 27 June 2019.
21st July 2019, 11:25 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Cost of Indian Navy University Entry Scheme recruitment application is NIL for all category candidate.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/.
21st July 2019, 11:48 PM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am going to apply for Indian Navy University Entry Scheme recruitment of this year. Can you please let me know what is the cost of the application form of this recruitment? Please let me know about the application cost fee asap. Thank you!
There is no such application fee for Indian Navy University Entry Scheme recruitment 2019. Candidates can apply for Indian Navy University Entry Scheme recruitment free of cost. For more details please visit the official website. -> Click Here !!
22nd July 2019, 01:22 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

In this recruitment, no application fee is required as per their official notice.
Indian Navy is inviting applications for University Entry Scheme (UES) for course commencing June 2020. They are hiring for executive branch (IT) and technical branch (engineering and electrical branch).

Eligible candidates can apply online in between 7th June to 27th June, 2019. To apply candidate must have minimum of 60% marks in overall on completion of regular BE/B Tech or integrated course and also candidate should have born between 2nd July 1996 to 1st July 1999.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?