3rd July 2016, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Which course I can opt after completion of intermediate course to get the government job in just 2nd year of the studies?

Which course I can opt after completion of intermediate course to get the government job in just 2nd year of the studies? Can you please let me know the right course which I can opt for? Awaiting for the best suggestions on the same. Thanks!

4th July 2016, 07:56 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course I can opt after completion of intermediate course to get the government job in just 2nd year of the studies?

There are not so many entrance examination for government jobs after completion of intermediate. Majority of government jobs have minimum academic qualification requirement of bachelor's degree.

Some of the entrance exams for government job after 10+2.

>>National Defence Academy entrance exam for joining defence.

It is conducted by UPSC twice every year and the age limit for this exam is 16.5-19.5 years. Only unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply. Candidates from science stream with mathematics are eligible for all wings of Defence. Those from other streams are eligible for Army only.

>>SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level examination.

The age limit for this exam is 18-30 years. Upper age limit relaxed by three years for OBC candidates and five years for SC/ST candidates.

>>Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant Exam: Age limit is same as SSC CHSL exam. Examination is conducted by Ministry of Home Affairs.
5th July 2016, 05:23 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course I can opt after completion of intermediate course to get the government job in just 2nd year of the studies?

You cannot get a job just in the 2nd year of graduation, for that however you will have to complete your graduation first. Therefore, I suggest you to complete your graduation first and then opt for anything else.

Moreover, there is no such course in Intermediate you are asking for.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?