27th October 2016, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue my career in abroad after completing M.Com from Bangalore?

Hello sir, I am studying M.Com from Bangalore, India. I am planning to do any course after completing M.Com so I want to know can I pursue my career in abroad with such criteria?

Related Questions:
  1. Which course should I pursue from abroad after completing LLB DLL, LW and PGDHRM from SCDL? I also have more than 2 year experience in recruitment?
  2. Can I pursue career in Architecture from Abroad after completing 12th from India? What is the procedure and which college should I apply for admission?
  3. Career possibilities after Architecture? How to pursue masters abroad with scholarship?
  4. How to get the best job in abroad after completing M.Com course in Karnataka?
  5. Procedure for admission in M.Com? Syllabus of the entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to pursue M.Com in best university which offers quality study material and placement? What is the fee structure for M.Com?
  7. Can I pursue MBBS from any Country after completing B.Sc Nursing from India? What do I have to do to get admission in Abroad?
  8. Can I study Law in Abroad after completing 12th PCB?
  9. What is BA course? How can I pursue BA and what are the career opportunities available after completing the course?
  10. Is it possible to pursue masters degree? How can I become a lecturer after M.Com MBA
  11. How can I study MS in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics Engineering?
  12. What is the procedure to pursue Ph.D. in abroad?
  13. Can I get a Scholarship to pursue BA in Sociology from Abroad? How can I apply for the Scholarship?
  14. What are the career opportunities available after completing B.Sc course? Which course should I pursue? -- [New]
  15. What is the B.Com syllabus of DU? I want to pursue M.Com from the best colleges of DU
  16. Can I pursue my career in Photography after completing graduation with B.Sc Biotechnology?
  17. Can I pursue a career in Journalism after completing B.Sc Computer Science? Which courses are available in Journalism that I can pursue?
  18. Can I do masters in computer science after completing Bsc IT outside India?
30th October 2016, 10:59 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue my career in abroad after completing M.Com from Bangalore?

Yes, you are very much eligible to avail a job abroad after completion of M.Com course from Bangalore, there is no such problem in it. You should apply for jobs abroad in various companies releasing vacancy notification. If you do fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria mentioned for the post, you will be most allowed to avail the job post abroad.
31st October 2016, 07:51 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue my career in abroad after completing M.Com from Bangalore?

Yes, you can definitely pursue your higher studies in abroad after completion of M.Com. However, if you are aspiring for job opportunities after your M.Com course then it is a bit difficult due to work permit and visa related problems. You can opt for job opportunities in abroad directly if any foreign based company gives your job location in abroad. Otherwise, you can opt for service in a multinational company in India and then opt for onsite opportunities. You can also pursue higher studies in abroad and then opt for job opportunities there.
31st October 2016, 12:07 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am studying M.Com from Bangalore, India. I am planning to do any course after completing M.Com so I want to know can I pursue my career in abroad with such criteria?

Yes, you can pursue your career in abroad after completing M.Com from Bangalore. The aspirant can study MBA in abroad countries after completion of M.Com course. For studying in abroad countries you have to clear the English language test like TOEFL or IELTS. It is advisable to study & clear the GMAT examination with good score to get admission in abroad countries. After clearing the above examinations you can apply for MBA course in abroad universities through online. After completion of the course in abroad, you can pursue your career in the management profession in abroad itself.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?