14th March 2015, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Which course is better to do after completing Graduation in Commerce?

Which course is better to do after completing Graduation in Commerce? m.com,MBA,cs,,ca? Which one would be better? plz say to me. I really wanted to know the best course to be done so that I can prepare myself on that. Please answer me.

14th March 2015, 10:50 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is better to do after completing Graduation in Commerce?

After completion of your Bachelor's degree in Commerce stream, you can pursue your higher studies in M.Com, C.A, C.S, M.B.A, etc. You can opt for any course in which you are interested. If you are interested to do business or if you have interest in business field, then, you can opt for MBA course. If you are interested to do Master's in Commerce, then, you can opt for M.Com course. I suggest you to opt for C.A course because, this course is having good job opportunities with high salary package and also there is more demand for Chattered Accountants in society. So, it is best to opt for C.A course after completion of your B.Com course.
17th March 2015, 08:41 PM
Creator1991
Junior Member+

Default Re: Which course is better to do after completing Graduation in Commerce?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which course is better to do after completing Graduation in Commerce? m.com,MBA,cs,,ca? Which one would be better? plz say to me. I really wanted to know the best course to be done so that I can prepare myself on that. Please answer me.
After completing graduation in Commerce. Better choice is MBA course because it have a plenty of career options in private sector and public sector. CA is also better choice for after graduation. CA consist of foundation, intermediate and final course. So, after graduation you can directly join the intermediate course depends upon your knowledge and strength in concepts.

MBA and CA have better career and future growth in companies side. Even salary wise sounds good. So, now choice is yours and its up to you. You have to decide whether it is MBA or CA course is suits for you.
9th April 2015, 09:01 PM
amanshrivastava98

CA, CS and ICWA courses you can pursue along with the BCom itself. It is not counted for the PG course, they are professional courses.

After BCom, you can pursue the MCom, along with this you can pursue the CA, CS or ICWA courses for you bright future.

Yes, if you want to change the field then you can also go for MBA or PGDM by writing respective entrance examinations.
2nd August 2016, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

I am a B.Com 2nd year student. Can I do banking course and say me this course is better for me.
14th February 2020, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

I am working in bank at present...I have done my m.com in business management...I would like you to suggest me to help me out as to what I can study further which will help me in upgrading my profile. Confused or rather scared because I am weak in numbers...Can you please help me as I surely want to study ahead.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?