27th September 2022, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Criteria for admission in B.Ed by an in service teacher

I am an inservice teacher(S.S.C) with 2years and 3 months service life. My marks in graduation is below 45 percent. How could I do B.ed

28th September 2022, 12:20 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Criteria for admission in B.Ed by an in service teacher

Criteria:-

The applicant must be a graduate or postgraduate of a recognized university.

Candidates must have scored at least 50% marks in graduate/ PG (For Political Science and Humanities Subject)

Applicants must have scored at least 55% mark in graduation or PG (For Science and Maths)

There is no maximum age to apply for admission.

The age relaxation of 5% applies to the candidates who belong to SC or ST category.
28th September 2022, 05:13 PM
Msdhoni02

Criteria:

1. Anyone who has completed a graduation course or post graduation course from any recognised university that is registered under the UGC.

2. You should have passed graduation with a minimum of 55% marks from any recognised university.

3. Admission is direct as well as merit based in some universities.
29th September 2022, 01:46 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The criteria for admission in BEd by an in-service teacher is it is an advantage of being an in-service teacher when going for a Bachelor of Education course. You can apply through distance learning BEd programs and most distance learning BEd courses only accept candidates who are in-service teachers. Colleges may also require applicants to have a certain amount of work experience.

The minimum qualification required to apply for a BEd course is a candidate must be a graduate and should have secured more than 50% marks in the final graduation examination. Some universities also conduct entrance examinations to take admission in this BEd course. The minimum score and the admission process may vary from college to college which you can check before applying.
29th September 2022, 09:53 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Criteria for admission in B.Ed by an in service teacher.

The candidate should have completed a graduation course in any discipline to be eligible for B.Ed course in India. It is a 2 years undergraduate course.

Best colleges for this course:

1. LADY SHRI RAM COLLEGE FOR WOMEN - [LSR], NEW DELHI.

2. KASTURI RAM COLLEGE OF HIGHER EDUCATION, NEW DELHI.

3. KR MANGALAM UNIVERSITY, GURGAON.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?