6th August 2018, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study BEd(Physical Science) in Victoria College of Teacher Association, Thiruvananthapuram?

Hello, I want to know about the criteria for admission in Victoria College of Teacher Association, Thiruvananthapuram for BEd(Physical Science) course. Please let me know about the admission criteria.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study BEd(Physical Science) in Victoria College of Teacher Association, Thiruvananthapuram?
  2. Course duration and fee structure of BEd(Physical Science) in Victoria College of Teacher Association, Thiruvananthapuram? -- [New]
  3. Job opportunities for BEd(Physical Science) candidate of Victoria College of Teacher Association, Thiruvananthapuram? -- [New]
  4. List of top 10 engineering colleges in Kerala Unversity?
  5. Admission criteria to study MBA(Aviation Management) in Anna Science and Management College?
  6. How to check Homibhabha exam result? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the admission procedure for a 3 year Bachelor degree in Ayurvedic Medicine in Thiruvananthapuram Ayurveda College?
  8. List of colleges offering BCom(H) along with LLB in Kollam
  9. Entrance test for BCVT
  10. Admission criteria to study BSc(Physical Education) in DM College of Science, Imphal?
  11. What are the good job opportunities in Physical Education like Lecturership?
  12. Which are the petroleum engineering colleges in Kerala?
  13. Institutions in Kerala offering Paramedical Course?
  14. Admission procedure to study Master of Public Management in Victoria University of Willington?
  15. Admission criteria to study MCom(Finance and Computer Application) in Vidyasagar College of Arts and Science?
  16. How much stipend I will get to study PhD program in Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science, Kolkata?
  17. Stipend to study PhD in Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science, Kolkata?
  18. Can I get admission in CET, Thiruvananthapuram or Government engineering college, Thrissur or TKM engineering college? I've secured 84% marks in 12th and scored 92 in NATA
30th November 2018, 03:21 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study BEd(Physical Science) in Victoria College of Teacher Association, Thiruvananthapuram?

=> In order to get admission in Bachelor of Education in Physical Education course, first of all, the candidate should have passed graduation from a recognized university.

=> The minimum percentage required in graduation for the admission of a Bachelor of Education in Physical Education course is 50%.

=> Some reputed college organized entrance examination for the admission of B.Ed course so if there is an examination in Victoria College of Teacher Association, Thiruvananthapuram then you have to Appear in the examination.

=> The duration of Bachelor of Education in Physical Education course is two years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?