7th February 2014, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

Criteria and subjects for CG PSC exam for BAMS doctors?

Is there any criteria for getting the govt. Job by fighting cg psc exam for BAMS doctors?and which subjects i can choose for cg psc exam to get the post that is medical officer?

19th March 2014, 10:46 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Criteria and subjects for CG PSC exam for BAMS doctors?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is there any criteria for getting the govt. Job by fighting cg psc exam for BAMS doctors?and which subjects i can choose for cg psc exam to get the post that is medical officer?

Hey friend,

The CGPSC(Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission) is conducted for candidates to join in various vacancies in the Government of Chhattisgarh.

There are criteria's which are needed to satisfy in order to apply for the CGPSC exam and they include such as:

# Nationality

# Age Limit

# Education qualification

To be descriptive about these criteria's it is that:

>> The Nationality standard needed for the exam is that the candidate must be a Citizen of India.

>> The age limit needed for the exam is that the candidate must have 21-28 years of age and there are certain upper age relaxation which is allowed for candidates of other category.

>> The education qualification which is needed for the course is that the candidate must have completed a Degree from a recognized university and that can be in any stream.

If the candidate is satisfying all these criteria for the exam then you can apply for the exam.

SELECTION PROCESS:

~ Written test

~ Interview

For more info regarding the exam check at http://www.psc.cg.gov.in

ALL THE BEST
30th June 2016, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

I have done bachelor of physiotherapy, now I want to do PSC preparation, what subject I can take
1st July 2016, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

sir can anybody share the experience of npcil interview questions for electrical and electronics to my mail [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?