27th June 2016, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

How to apply in Sashastra Seema Bal Cook recruitment? Eligibility to apply?

Respected Sir,
Can you please let me know what is the eligibility criteria to apply for Cook recruitment in Sashastra Seema Bal? Kindly let me know how I can apply in this recruitment. Waiting for your reply!

1st July 2016, 09:49 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply in Sashastra Seema Bal Cook recruitment? Eligibility to apply?

Procedure to Apply for Sashastra Seema Bal Recruitment:

Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) has issued official notification for filling up several vacancies for variouas posts under Constable category (both male and female). The vacancies consists of,
> Cook (Male) - 349 vacancies
> Cook (Female) - 60 vacancies
> Driver (Male) - 731 vacancies
> Washerman (Male) - 170 vacancies
> Washerman (Female) - 30 vacancies...etc.,

As there is a huge recruitment for the post of Cook, I suggest you to study well in order to score good marks.

Eligibility Criteria:

* You must have completed Matriculation or its equivalent for the post of Cook and 2 year work experience in the respective trade.

* The minimum age required is 18 years and the maximum age must not exceed 23 years for the post of Cook in SSB.

You are required to apply for this recruitment on or before 10th July, 2016. Application form has been attached in the notification which is linked below. And the applying procedure can be obtained from 9th point in the notification.

Click here for Latest Official Notification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?