27th July 2016, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Cut off marks of Gramin Bank PO exam? Seats available in Bihar for PO post?

Hello sir, I am B.Sc holder and preparing for Banking exam. I have applied for Gramin Bank PO exam. Please tell me cut off marks of this exam? Seats available in Bihar for PO post?

25th February 2023, 01:08 AM
ManojTejPratap

Default Re: Cut off marks of Gramin Bank PO exam? Seats available in Bihar for PO post?

The cutoff marks for Gramin Bank PO exam can vary from year to year depending on factors such as the difficulty level of the exam, number of candidates appearing for the exam, and number of vacancies available. It is advisable to check the official website of the Gramin Bank for information on previous year cutoffs and expected cutoffs for the current year.

As for the seats available in Bihar for PO post, it again depends on the specific Gramin Bank for which you are applying. Each bank will have its own set of vacancies and requirements. You can check the official website of the particular Gramin Bank for information on the number of vacancies available in Bihar for the PO post.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?