25th February 2017, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges in Bihar to study Master degree in Biotechnology? Cut off marks in entrance exam for the colleges?

Hello sir, I want to pursue Master degree in Biotechnology from any government college of Bihar because I am from Bhojpur district Bihar. Provide me list of colleges and cut off marks in entrance exam for them.

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is best to study after B.Sc Biotechnology? How to study the same?
  2. Cut off marks to get admission in top government Polytechnic colleges of Bihar? List of other Polytechnic entrance exams?
  3. Cutoff list of all government colleges for Biotechnology?
  4. Information about B.Ed admission in Bangalore after completing B.Com with 58%?
  5. Entrance exams to take admission in master degree in Commercial Fine Art? List of best colleges in Kolkata for it?
  6. List of entrance exams to study B.Ed course? List of government colleges with cut off marks? -- [New]
  7. List of colleges which offers Master of Hospital Management in Hyderabad? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  8. Procedure to do B.Ed from Bihar? List of private colleges in Bihar for B.Ed? Fee structure of all those colleges?
  9. List of the colleges in Mumbai offer MSc Biotechnology? Details regarding the entrance exam?
  10. List of colleges in Australia to study master degree course after Mechanical Engineering with 73%? Fee structure and admission procedure?
  11. List of good colleges for doing Ph.D after scoring 372 marks in GATE exam?
  12. Complete details about PGCET?
  13. How to apply for B.Ed after finishing BSc Computers and working in private school with 3 years experience?
  14. Master's Degree in Civil engineering in top colleges in ndia -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of Agricultural colleges of Bihar with admission procedure? Is it possible to study dual degree B.Tech and M.Tech course?
  16. Detailed procedure to join PhD for Biochemistry postgraduate?
  17. List of entrance exams to get admission in M.Sc Forensic Science? Syllabus of entrance exam and cut off marks for it?
  18. How to study Biotechnology after passing 12th standard? What is the cutoff marks required?
27th July 2017, 12:17 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: List of colleges in Bihar to study Master degree in Biotechnology? Cut off marks in entrance exam for the colleges?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I want to pursue Master degree in Biotechnology from any government college of Bihar because I am from Bhojpur district Bihar. Provide me list of colleges and cut off marks in entrance exam for them.
List of colleges in Bihar to study Master degree in Biotechnology:

Patna Science College
Address: Near NIT, Ashok Rajpath, Patna, Bihar 800006
Phone: 0612 266 5151

Sachchidananda Sinha College
Address: Aurangabad, Bihar 824101
Phone: 070704 57770
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?