22nd June 2016, 03:30 PM
umesh chandra joshi

Procedure of SL Commission examination

Sir I am serving in Army from last 14 years. I want to know about the SL exam. Can you please tell me what is the procedure of SL commission exam. Plese help me.

25th February 2023, 12:10 AM
4700BC

Default Re: Procedure of SL Commission examination

The SL Commission examination refers to the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) exam, which is conducted by the Government of India to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries, Departments, and Subordinate Offices of the Government of India. The examination is conducted in four tiers, which are as follows:
  • Tier I: Computer-Based Examination (Objective type)
  • Tier II: Computer-Based Examination (Objective type)
  • Tier III: Pen and Paper mode (Descriptive paper)
  • Tier IV: Skill Test / Typing Test

The exam pattern and syllabus vary depending on the post you are applying for. The exam is usually conducted in English and Hindi languages.

To appear for the SSC exam, you need to first check the notification for the exam, which is usually published on the official website of the SSC (https://ssc.nic.in). You can then apply for the exam online by filling out the application form and paying the requisite fee.

As you are serving in the army, you may be eligible for certain relaxations in the age limit and other criteria. You can check the official notification or website for more details on this.

I hope this information helps. Good luck with your exam!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?