2nd September 2016, 08:09 PM
Kamble P

Eligibility to appear for MPSC after doing B.A from YCMOU?

Hi, Can I give MPSC? I am doing BA From YCMOU. I am Second year student. Next Year after completion of my degree can I give MPSC? Please reply as I want to start my preparations soon for the exam. Thanks

3rd September 2016, 05:34 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear for MPSC after doing B.A from YCMOU?

Eligibility Criteria Required for appear in MPSC after doing BA:

The basic educational qualification required to appear in MPSC after doing BA is as follows.

>> Candidates wish to apply for Maharashtra Public Service Commission recruitment Examination must be citizen of India.

>> The minimum educational qualification required to appear in MPSC recruitment is "Graduate Degree" or a Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

>> As you are presently doing 2nd year, I suggest you to apply for this recruitment when you will be in third year of MPSC.

>> The minimum age required is 19 years and the maximum age must not exceed 33 years. There will be an age relaxation for reserved category candidates.
3rd September 2016, 11:41 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamble P View Post
Hi, Can I give MPSC? I am doing BA From YCMOU. I am Second year student. Next Year after completion of my degree can I give MPSC? Please reply as I want to start my preparations soon for the exam. Thanks
Yes, you are eligible for MPSC exam.

MPSC stands for Maharashtra Public Service Commission.

Those who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for MPSC exam.

Final years candidate are eligible for MPSC exam.

Age limit :-

For general category : 21 to 30 years.
For the OBC candidates : 21 to 33 years
For the SC\ST candidates :21 to 35 years
13th April 2017, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Hi.Can i give UPSC Or MPSC ? Now iam in SY BA in YCMOU. Next Year after completion of my degree can I give MPSC? Please reply me on my no. 7875330505, as I want to start my preparations soon for the exam. Thanks
18th May 2017, 03:41 AM
Unregistered

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?