3rd February 2016, 07:04 AM
Unregistered

Can i directly join CBI after passing my 12th? What minimum qualification is necessary for joining CBI?

I have completed 12 standard. Now i want to join CBI. So tell me if i can join CBI directly after passing my 12th? And if no, then what is the minimum qualification required for joining CBI?

3rd February 2016, 09:40 AM
kantraman

Default Re: Can i directly join CBI after passing my 12th? What minimum qualification is necessary for joining CBI?

After 12th it is not possible to join CBI.Graduation and any equivalent qualification is compulsory for getting CBI job.Your age should be 18 years and not more than 27 years for getting CBI job.
3rd February 2016, 06:06 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can i directly join CBI after passing my 12th? What minimum qualification is necessary for joining CBI?

No, you re not eligible to join CBI after 10+2 educational qualification. To join CBI candidates need to appear and qualify in CGL examination.

CGL examination is conducted by SSC every year and the eligibility to appear for examination is :-

Candidate must have passed graduation from any recognised university.

Candidates age must be between 18-27 years with relaxation in age for reserved category.

So, you have to pursue graduation degree to appear for examination. The examination is conducted in three stages and you have to qualify in all the stages for final recruitment.

For more information about examination visit at http://www.ssc.nic.in.
3rd February 2016, 06:24 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

No, you cannot join CBI (Central Bureau of Investigation) department with 12th as educational qualification. Remember, you are not eligible for CBI recruitments with just 12th Class qualification. The minimum educational qualification required to be eligible for appearing in CBI recruitment examination is "Graduate Degree" or any bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognized university. The other eligibility criteria for appearing this examination is "Age Criteria". The minimum age required is "20 years" and the maximum age must not exceed 27 years and there will be an age relaxation for reserved candidates as per government norms. As you have completed 12th Class, I strongly suggest you to pursue "Graduation" in order to be eligible for appearing in CBI Recruitment Examination.
3rd February 2016, 07:12 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Sorry, you are not eligible to join CBI after 10+2.

To join CBI minimum required educational qualification is graduation from any recognised university and age between 18-27 years with relaxation in uppear age limit for reserved category.

Candidates after pursuing graduation are eligible to appear for CGL examination conducted by SSC and after qualifying in all three stages of examination become eligible for final recruitment. To get other detail about examination visit at www.ssc.nic.in.
3rd February 2016, 07:46 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

You have just completed your 12th and wanted to get job in Intelligence bureau. Yes, definitely you are eligible for Personal Assistant post in Intelligence Bureau. Following are the details for this post.

Educational qualification:
--student must 12th pass or equivalent from a recognized board with proficiency in stenography.
--Dictation: 10 minutes @ 100 words per minute.
--Skill Test on computer-transcription of shorthand, 40 minutes and 55 minutes (Hindi)
--Knowledge of computer operation

Age Limit: 18 to 27 years. Relaxation in maximum age limit is given to reserved category students.

Selection Procedure: The selection is done through a written test followed by skill test.

**You will be surprised to know that the notification for this post has published and the online filling of application form has started. So in my opinion you have to apply it before the last date i.e 20th February 2016. You have to go through the detailed advertisement before applying.

Link to apply:http://mha.nic.in/vacancies
3rd February 2016, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir , I am 21 years old . I have passed 10th with 70% and 12th (science ) with 50% of marks . I have leaved educating after 12th due to some reasons . But now I want to prepare for railway group d exam . So dear sir kindly tell me that how much time it can be take to crack this exam for me ? . Also suggest some better study material . I will be gracefull for your worthy suggestions . Plz sir reply soon for god sake .
3rd February 2016, 09:15 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed 12 standard. Now i want to join CBI. So tell me if i can join CBI directly after passing my 12th? And if no, then what is the minimum qualification required for joining CBI?
CBI - Central Bureau Investigation

No, you cannot join in CBI directly after completing your 12th. The reason behind it is that you are not satisfying the educational qualification needed for applying to join in as a CBI officer. The minimum educational qualification needed for applying for the CBI exam is that, candidate should have completed a degree and that can be from any stream.

Apart from the educational qualification the other criteria's which are needed to be satisfied are nationality and age limit standard.

# The nationality standard needed for the exam is, candidate should have citizenship in India.

# Age limit needed is 20-27 years for general category candidate. For SC/ST they get 5 years extra relaxation and for OBC it is 3 years extra relaxation.

If you tend to satisfy them all then you can apply for CBI exam and candidates are selected through:

# Written Exam
# Interview
3rd February 2016, 09:50 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You have completed 12th standard so you are not eligible for CBI exam.

The minimum educational qualification required for CBI exam is graduation degree from a recognized University.

Your age should be in between 18 to 27 years.
24th October 2017, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

I want to join CBI I have done my graduation with b.com (voc.) Foreign trade and also done MBA with operation management.

Please suggest me something

Thanks & Regards
Waseem Khan
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?