5th January 2014, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for vacancy of staff nurse in central government? What is the salary scale?

Iam chicku Augustine.I have completed GNM. And I have 2 year experience. I would like to know vacancies in central Gvt hospital for staff nurse.and how to apply for it?what is the salary scale?

19th January 2014, 08:24 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to apply for vacancy of staff nurse in central government? What is the salary scale?

You can find so many central government jobs to apply for.And Recently there was a notification re
leased.

They are conducting a walk in interview for the posts of Staff Nurse,I think there are total of 13 positions.

The academic qualification for the post of Staff Nurse is Certificate as registered Nurse & Midwife having passed 3 years course in General Nursing and midwifery from a school of nursing or other Institutions recognized by the Indian Nursing Council.

Sometimes B.Sc qualification is also eligible.For that the minimum age should not be below 20 years and more than 40 years.

There is an age relaxation of r the reserved candidates as per the Government Policies.

SALARY SCALE :

The pay scale structure for the recruitment of Staff Nurse is “” 17,655 Rs/- “” per month.

So based on the above eligibility criteria , if you feel that you are eligible then you can absolutely apply for the exam .You should apply for this post in the prescribed Application form.

Some of the posts that you can now apply for are :

>> Regional Institute of Medical Sciences ( RIMS )
Staff Nurse
Last Date : 10-02-2014

>> Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited
Nurse , General
Last Date : 31-01-2014

>> Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai
Staff nurse
09-01-2014

>> Acharya Harihar Regional Cancer Centre
Staff Nurse
15/01/2014

>> MRPL Hospital Mangalore
Female Staff Nurse
31-01-2014

>> Kolkata Port Trust
Female Nurse
10-02-2014

So you can apply for the above posts too.This you may apply for the various posts like

Junior Clerk

Lab Attendant
Sister Grade II
Staff Nurse
Junior Sister
General workman
Female Nurse
Medical Superintendent and more
31st January 2014, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for vacancy of staff nurse in central government? What is the salary scale?

my name is bharathi 34 yrs old i need vacancy detail of staff nurse in central goverement post. how can i apply
19th October 2020, 09:09 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

To get a job in nursing field in Government hospitals, candidates must have completed their

nursing course. The major courses in nursing are Bachelor of Science in Nursing, which includes
sub branches like military nursing, hospital nursing and general nursing and midwifery.
What is the salary of staff nurse in India?
What are the highest paying nursing professions in India?
Job role Monthly compensation (in Rs)
Staff nurse (GNM) 10,000-15,000
Staff nurse B.Sc 11,500-25,000
ICU and Critical care nurse 16,000-25,000
OT nurse 14,000-25,000...
3rd February 2021, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

My age is 37. Can I eligible for govt job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?