19th September 2012, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Am i eligible to get admission in LLB in CU after getting the graduation in Political Science Hons with 49%

Am I eligible to get Admission in LLB in C.U. after getting the Graduation in POLITICAL SCIENCE HONS, securing 49%?
I am Ayamita Sarker (General Caste)

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for B.Ed after doing graduation in B.A Hons Political Science with 42%
  2. Am I eligible to join Narcotics department after doing BA (Hons) in Political Science from AMU?
  3. Can i take admission in IGNOU after graduation in B.A Hons Political Science
  4. Details about MA(Political Science) from IGNOU?
  5. Can I do Ph.D in Political Science after doing BA and PG in Master in Business Administration(HR)? Procedure to get admission?
  6. Can I join LLB after completing B.A in Political Science Hons
  7. Can i do LLB after doing graduation with Political Science
  8. Can I pursue LLB being a candidate of MA in Political Science?
  9. Eligibility for BA(Political Science-Hons) at any esteemed college? -- [New]
  10. Is it possible to do Post Graduation in Fashion Designing for Political science graduate?
  11. Am I eligible to get admission in DU for B.A.(H) in Political Science if secured 83% in 12th Science from CBSE Board? Is it beneficial to take Arts in graduation for 12th Science student?
  12. Am I eligible for admission in LLB(3 years course) after completing B.A graduation with 40.66%?
  13. How to pursue graduation after completing B.Com? Can I get English Hons and Sociology, Political Science and Anthropology?
  14. Three year LLB after graduation in commerce with 41.50% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get admission in DU for Political Science Honours if scored 95 marks in 12th Political Science?
  16. Does Jawaharlal Nehru University offer B.A. in Political Science honours? Minimum percentage required for the admission?
  17. How much to score in graduation B.Com Hons for LLB?
  18. Will I get a seat in B.A Economics after scoring 80% in 12th?
13th March 2014, 02:43 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am i eligible to get admission in LLB in CU after getting the graduation in Political Science Hons with 49%

Through the Combined Medical Services Examination, posts like assistant Divisional Medical Officers in the Railways, Junior Scale Posts in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Service, Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services, Medical Officers in the Municipal Corporation of Delhi and v. General Duty Medical Officers in NDMC are filled. Candidates need to appear for the two papers each for 200 marks and personality test for 200 marks. Any aspirant appearing at the final MBBS Examination is also eligible to apply. Candidates qualifying on the result of the written part of the examination will be required to submit proof of passing the written and practical parts of final MBBS Examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?