10th September 2014, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

Date and time of TNPSC Group 1 exam?

Tnpsc group 1 exam 2014 is postponed so i dont know the exam date and time so iwant to knowe the exam date

13th September 2014, 09:25 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Date and time of TNPSC Group 1 exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Tnpsc group 1 exam 2014 is postponed so i dont know the exam date and time so iwant to knowe the exam date

TNPSC stands for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission and this exam is conducted every year and as you have asked for the information regarding the dates for TNPSC Group 1 refer below.

DATES FOR TNPSC GROUP 1:

Date of Online application for Exam : 29.12.2013

Last Date to Apply for exam : 28.01.2014

Date of Group 1 service exam : 20.7.2014

For applying for the exam you need to have a Citizenship in India and the age limit needed is that the candidate should have 21-35 years of age and this is for General category candidate and there are certain upper age relaxation for other category candidates.Regarding the education qualification it is that the candidate should have completed a Degree from a recognized university in order to be eligible.

If you satisfy them all then you can apply for the Group 1 exam

Regards
~Jxsab~
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?