22nd January 2014, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

Any exam is conducted for Girls recruitment in Indian Military Service or campus interview is done?

Dear sir,
i vaishali shinde doing be in electrical branch. I want to join indian miltry service. I am inspried from my father he was a miltryman. He worked in nevy. I have a enthuziyasm to do somthing for my nation. I will be greatful if u reply me. And i also want to know is there any exam for it or u will conduct a campous intreveiw? Looking for your good responce.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the posts in CDSE after appearing in B.A final year with Economics?
  2. When will be indian engineering service exam(2010) conducted? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to join Army after studying in engineering in electronics and telecommunication
  4. How to get admission in Army after passing final year engineering? I have scored 48% in 12th standard
  5. Question papers of all IT related exams and interview tips for off campus placements? Where will the off campus placement interview be conducted for A.V.C college(B.Tech)?
  6. How can I apply for admissions in IMA?
  7. How to become a Central Level Officer?
  8. What is the qualification for India Army? I have qualified B.A 2nd year
  9. How can I join Infosys after pursuing B.Tech in 4th year?
  10. Can I appear for written test conducted by Indian Military Academy after completing MCA? Can girls answer this test?
  11. Procedure to apply for placement in Infosys after B.E. in ECE
  12. Are Girls eligible for Military Engineer Service Exam? What are the physical qualifications for girls?
  13. Is it possible to join in Indian Military Academy? I am interested in defence service
  14. Government exams which one can appear after completion of B.E in Computers from Mumbai University?
  15. Am i eligible for IMA academy? I've completed B.Com(computer application) from Nagpur university and currently in MBA final Year
  16. Which course to do to join RAW? I am in class 11th and want to choose commerce with Maths
  17. What type of jobs are available after B.Com(CS)?
  18. Will I get a government job after passing graduation in BSc? What type of job will I get?
3rd February 2014, 06:55 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Any exam is conducted for Girls recruitment in Indian Military Service or campus interview is done?

Women are said for their courageous.So I firstly appreciate your aim towards Military,Defence sector.As you are willing to join Indian Military,I am here to clear a little doubt for you.Basically Military is the biggest part,of which there are some sub branches.The part of the Military are Army and Navy.

For Indian Navy,you can go for the field through various sectors.So you can go for it wither through SSC-Air Traffic controller.So for the women candidates are eligible,the minimum age can be noted as 19 ½ years and the maximum age is allowed up to 25 years.As you are with the electronics qualification you can of course apply for this field.

Go for the Indian Navy through SSC-Logistics,and for this the minimum qualification must be a Bachelor degree in engineering.The eligible streams might be ELECTRONICS, Mechanical,IT,Architecture,Mechanical,Marine engineering.For this to be eligible the age limits are also as per the given above age limits(19 ½ to 25 years).

Under education branch,female candidates are also eligible to appear for the exam.The minimum age must be 21 years and the maximum age limit can be taken as 25 years.So for this the candidate must have passed B.E/B.Tech.The streams allowed are,ELECTRONICS,Electrical,Computer science,Mechanical,IT.

So you can also join Indian Army through UPSC entry,it actually conducts the SSB Interview.You can get in to the military field,you can kindly follow the above ways for joining.And remember for above all the posts ,the Bachelor Degree is needed.

As you are with the B.E(Electronics) qualification,you no need to worry.But keep a note that,final year candidates pursuing B.E or Bachelor Degree completed graduates can only be allowed to enter in to the Indian Army,Indian Navy recruitments.
13th September 2014, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any exam is conducted for Girls recruitment in Indian Military Service or campus interview is done?

I am doing my 2nd year inter in cec branch.I want to join Indian army any help our nation as much as I can so, kindly can you tell me about the job opportunities in army and any kind of physical requirements needed.Please reply me as soon as possible.Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?