19th September 2018, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about CPCL Human Resources Officers recruitment?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have heard about the recruitment of Human Resources Officers in CPCL. I don’t know what it is all about. So, I would like to know about this recruitment in details. Kindly tell me the details of this post recruitment asap. Thank you!

21st September 2018, 08:34 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about CPCL Human Resources Officers recruitment?

Detailed information about CPCL Human Resources Officers recruitment 2018 are mentioned below :-

--> No. of Vacancies :- 02

--> Last Date to Apply Online :- 08.10.2018

--> Eligibility :-
1. Educational Qualification :-
Graduate in any discipline with two years course leading to Post Graduate Diploma/ Masters Degree in Human Resource Management/ Personnel Management/ Industrial Relations/ Labour Welfare/ Master of Social Work/ Masters Degree in Business Administration (MBA) from a recognised university.

2. Age Limit :- 26 years as on 01.09.2018. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.

--> Pay Scale :- 60000/- to 180000/- per month.
22nd September 2018, 02:20 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about CPCL Human Resources Officers recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I have heard about the recruitment of Human Resources Officers in CPCL. I don’t know what it is all about. So, I would like to know about this recruitment in details. Kindly tell me the details of this post recruitment asap. Thank you!

Those candidates who have obtained a graduation in any discipline with two years course leading to Post Graduate Diploma or Master’s Degree in Human Resource Management / Labor Welfare / Personnel Management / Industrial Relations / Master of Social Work / MBA or equivalent with specialization in Personnel Management and Labor Welfare / Human Resources from a recognized Indian University or Institute with not less than 50% marks in aggregate of all semesters / years are eligible to apply for the CPCL Human Resources Officers recruitment. The upper age limit for the CPCL Human Resources Officers recruitment is 26 years as on 01-09-2018. Candidates can apply online on or before 08-10-2018 and the tentative date of Written Test is 11-11-2018. Candidates are selected through Written Test and Personal Interview for the CPCL Human Resources Officers posts. Details are available at the CPCL website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?