19th September 2018, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of CPCL Human Resources Officers recruitment 2018?

Hi everyone, I have applied for CPCL Human Resources Officers recruitment 2018. I want to know the selection procedure in this recruitment as this is one of the most renowned recruitment in India so I don't want to take risk. Please let me know asap.

20th September 2018, 08:54 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of CPCL Human Resources Officers recruitment 2018?

The candidates who want to work in CPCL as a Human Resources Officer, can visit the official link at (https://www.cpcl.co.in/Recruitment) and apply.

The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of a written examination followed by a personal interview.
21st September 2018, 08:28 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of CPCL Human Resources Officers recruitment 2018?

The selection of candidates for the post of CPCL Human Resources Officers recruitment 2018 will be done through Written Test and Personal Interview. Candidates who are shortlisted based on the marks of the written test will be called for Personal Interview for assessment of different facets of Knowledge, Skills, Aptitude, Attitude, etc.,.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?