9th July 2015, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

How to join the government job for computer technology diploma holder?

I am subapriya i want to govt job I am 2010 pass out I am score 89% how to get govt job. please tell me a way. how to join the govt job for diploma computer technology holder?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to become Custom Officer for Diploma holder in Computer Science & Technology? Job opportunities in Government sector?
  2. Can I apply in Government recruitment whose minimum eligibility is 12th passed being a Computer Science Diploma holder?
  3. What is the age limit for Air Force job? At an age of 23 years can I join it? I am a diploma holder of computer science and technology -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I apply for the job of Assistant Loco Pilot after completing diploma in Computer Technology?
  5. What can I do next after completion of diploma in computer science and engineering?
  6. Is there any job in bank on Diploma basis?
  7. Government jobs Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication holder?
  8. What are the government jobs available for diploma holder in electrical?
  9. How to get a job for software company after passing diploma in computer technology? I have scored 72%
  10. Correspondence colleges which offer B.Tech to Computer Technology Diploma holder?
  11. Can I do B.Com after Diploma in Computer Science? Will I get government job after this?
  12. Job opportunities for Diploma holder in Leather Technology?
  13. How to get a government job after completing three year diploma course in Information Technology?
  14. Can I apply for government job if I am a civil diploma holder in Karnataka
  15. Can I join in BCA after passing diploma in computer engineering
  16. Diploma holder of 3 years duration is eligible for Sub-Inspector in Tamil Nadu Police?
  17. Various way to join Armed Forces of India for Diploma holder?
  18. Diploma in IT holder can take admission in B.Tech Computer or Electronics and Communication?
18th July 2015, 07:31 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join the government job for computer technology diploma holder?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am subapriya i want to govt job I am 2010 pass out I am score 89% how to get govt job. please tell me a way. how to join the govt job for diploma computer technology holder?
There are lots of vacancies for Diploma holders in Computer Technology. There are vacancies in Oriental insurance company for the post of Assistant, there are 606 vacancies, and the age limit is 18-28 years, candidates has to apply online through the website. The qualification required is Diploma in Computer applications. There are vacancies in CDAC & Surat Municipal Corporation for the post of computer operator. One can also get a job in following government companies like RRB, BSNL, NTPC, IOC, SAIL, and BHEL etc… and the aspirant can appear for the state government exams like TNPSC Group IV. The aspirant can appear for government banks competitive examinations and can appear in Railways examinations as and when the notifications appear.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?