9th February 2023, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Do I have any problem to get a government job?

I am Nivetha. If I choose french as a optional language in college, do i have any problem to get a government job in Tamil Nadu?

10th February 2023, 06:37 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do I have any problem to get a government job?

Eligibility Criteria required to get government job in Tamil Nadu:

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, there will not be any problem having chosen the French Language as an Optional Language.

>> According to my opinion the main criteria is " Candidates should have studied their course with Tamil as a language ". If you have studied so, then in such cases you will be eligible to get government job in Tamil Nadu.

>> Generally for getting government job in state government's, candidates must have completed Graduation or Bachelor's Degree in any discipline from a recognized university or institute.

>> Hence, if you have successfully met the above mentioned criteria then you can start applying for the job after completion of your courses.

>> I suggest you to get the coaching institute's help in order to crack any government job.
11th February 2023, 09:36 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do I have any problem to get a government job?

No, there will be no problem in government jobs. To get the government jobs you have to appear and qualify in various entrance examination conducted for the recruitment in it.

In some of the specific jobs within the state, it is compulsory to have knowledge of regional language. So, you are eligible to apply for the jobs on the basis of your educational qualification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?