16th September 2016, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

Is tattoo problem for getting a government job?

I have tattoo on my left shoulder. Will I try for government jobs like railway and extra?

Pls tell me, sir. What is the minimum criteria followed for applying the government jobs? Which all government job I won't be eligible to apply? How to tackle this problem?

16th September 2016, 10:00 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is tattoo problem for getting a government job?

Tattoo will create problem only in jobs like Army, Air Force, Navy, Police etc like jobs. In other government jobs where physical fitness is not of prime importance, you won't face any issues.

Hence, if you are looking for defense force job then it will be a problem. Otherwise, there is no issue with it.

17th September 2016, 07:59 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

You cannot apply for defense jobs having a tattoo. But you can apply for other government jobs. In other government sectors tattoo will not create any problem.
Other criteria is depends on which job you are applying for. You can go to the official website or government jobs portal. There you will find every detail about it.

Thanks

19th March 2021, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

I have tattoo on my hand..now i am trying for to get government teacher job..is there any problem with tattoo?

21st March 2023, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Indian railway job tattoos eligible or not

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?