2nd August 2011, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Difference between private and government colleges? Will there be any problem to get any job?

Sir, I want to know that there is any difference between the private & govt. college diploma certificate value. Although the private & govt. colleges are under the same council. Will there be any problem of getting any job ? Pl. give me clear information about this matter. With regards,

Related Questions:
  1. What is the difference between nationalized and private sector bank? Which job would be better?
  2. Is there any difference in fee between government and private colleges? What is the fee for M.Pharmacy seat in government colleges?
  3. Difference between private and regular 12th CBSE board marksheet? Any colleges of UPTU and AIEEE approves private marksheet?
  4. What's the fee structure of BDS course?
  5. Whether M.Phil Degree holder of year 1990 is eligible for Lecturership or not?
  6. How to get a lecturer job in private and government colleges?
  7. Which are the government/private colleges for doing B.Ed in Thane?
  8. Which one is better between job in private sector as Engineer with MBA degree or job in government sector where pay is more?
  9. Is there any difference between the Diploma fee structure in Government Colleges and Private Colleges?
  10. Can i become an Assistant Professor after 1st class rural development post graduation?
  11. Fee structure for BCA course? In which month the admissions will open?
  12. Is it true that I won't be getting the job soon if I have completed my diploma course from private institution?
  13. Difference between Government College and Autonomous Government College? Which is the better option? Will there be any differences between the two as per the fee charged?
  14. Fee structure for BCA course? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How may I get a lecturer job in engineering colleges in Lucknow? Provide list of all private and government engineering colleges in Lucknow
  16. What is the difference in the education of Government and Private schools? -- [New]
  17. Is it mandatory to clear the NET exam for lectureship even after completing the Ph.D?
  18. Is there any problem to get a job in private company or government sector by KSOU B.Tech certificate
31st October 2011, 08:24 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Difference between private and government colleges? Will there be any problem to get any job?

The courses offered by private and Government College under the same council will have the same certificate value. The fee structure in Government college will be low compared to private colleges. Some government colleges provide scholarship to candidates on the basis of performance. The job prospects after both are same. The job placements are purely based on the performance in the test or in the interview.
24th January 2012, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Difference between private and government colleges? Will there be any problem to get any job?

what is the diffference between govt degree collage and private degree collage, does it matter in getting a job in corporate sector
29th February 2012, 06:24 PM
ankitch29

private colleges differ from govt. college in 2-3 ways
1. fee structure is quite high in private colleges
2. govt. companies visit for hiring students in govt. college
3. yup govt. college's degree matters more than private
but there is no harm is ur going for a private college which has got a better ranking
11th March 2012, 06:53 AM
Unregistered

why it is much better to have a job in govt. sector than private sector?
what are the advantage & disadvantage in both?
20th March 2012, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

i am disconnted intermedeet iam complet now degree how plz say me i am in forieng
9th July 2012, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Reason for poor quality infrastructure in Government colleges???
2nd August 2012, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

this is not so important ths everybudy knows i need some thing new shit!
20th September 2012, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Sir..i hv passd my 12 xams this year frm university board AMU..but i got less marks in pcm nd due to changed pattern of jee test m not eligible fr d test..sir i wnt to appear in xams again for the session 2012-2013 as a private candidate.so sir how could i do for ths? tell me the procedure plz..
Nd one more query sir,what about practicals sir?whre nd how can i appear in prcticals...sir gve me the whole info plzz!i wl be thnkful to u vry much sir...
21st September 2012, 05:45 AM
aj47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir..i hv passd my 12 xams this year frm university board AMU..but i got less marks in pcm nd due to changed pattern of jee test m not eligible fr d test..sir i wnt to appear in xams again for the session 2012-2013 as a private candidate.so sir how could i do for ths? tell me the procedure plz..
Nd one more query sir,what about practicals sir?whre nd how can i appear in prcticals...sir gve me the whole info plzz!i wl be thnkful to u vry much sir...
A ‘Private Candidate’ means a person who is not a Regular Candidate but, under the provisions of these byelaws, is allowed to undertake and/or appear in the All India/Delhi Senior School Certificate Examination or All India/Delhi Secondary School Examination of the Board.

So CBSE board also allows person to sit and give board paper without going to school . the form for private candidate is given by Syndicate Bank . FOr further plzz check with the cbse website .
CBSE helpline no is 1800-180-3456 .
24th March 2013, 08:49 AM
Unregistered

What diffence a private college make gettin job for b.tech student than a government college?
29th May 2013, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

diffrence beetween fees of bstc in govt nd pvt college
dsc
2nd June 2013, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

sir is there any difference between government semi government and private collages for engineering //??????????? plzzz tell me is there any problem in getting job or othere type of problem????? in short i want all detailss about this topic plzzz sir????????????
6th September 2013, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

i just done my matric and i want to know which college is better government or private.. pls help
22nd July 2014, 08:19 AM
Unregistered

Sir i want to know the difference between government and private collage. Is government college degreen have more value than private collage.
12th August 2014, 09:24 AM
Unregistered

Sir,will any problems created at the campusing time ,if I drop out in between 12th and b.tech degree 2 years?Please...
30th May 2015, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

sir my name is mohammed rayyan recentle i have passed in 10TH i have taken addmession in government collage is there is some problem i faced in feature for studing in govt collage plece gaide me
6th June 2015, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have completed my 12th comm. I want to do bba in Jaipur now but confused about colleges. Private or government? ???
2nd July 2015, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

sir if i have completed my diploma from private collage then there is any difficulty for job hunting compare to student from government collage.....
7th July 2015, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have a diploma college but confuse me private ya government. Please tell me
28th June 2017, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

Which one is better for b.sc agriculture course private collage or government collage
Which one give a good placement facilities
21st January 2018, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

What is different between govt polytechnic college certificate and private diploma college certificate value both are approved by AICTE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?