9th February 2023, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my B.H.M.S so in which field can I get government job through MPSC?

I have completed my BHMS from well known university, and I want to give MPSC exam for getting government job according to my profession so please help me..I don't know procedure also?

11th February 2023, 08:54 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: I have completed my B.H.M.S so in which field can I get government job through MPSC?

The common eligibility to apply for MPSC examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

The age limit is 19-38 years and relaxation for the reserved category.

So, you can apply for the examination and after qualifying in all three stages of the examination eligible for the recruitment in the service.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?