12th May 2015, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

Eastern Railway Group D question papers of last 5 years

Well I am in urgent need of the Group D type(Eastern Railway) question papers of lat 5 years..So please please please send me those at my email address..
can i know when would d mail arrive?

14th May 2015, 05:07 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eastern Railway Group D question papers of last 5 years

As per your demand, I have attached some previous years papers of Indian Railways Group D examination papers of various zones so you are requested to download all these papers and utilize in the preparation for this examination.

To get more previous years and some model practice test papers, you need to buy some good books which contains previous years and model test papers so you will have enough practice and preparation idea that what to study and which thing you need to focus on, so I have mentioned names of some good books which are used in preparation for Railway Exams.

RS Agrawal - Mathematics for Railway Exams.
Lucent Publication - General Knowledge, Mathematics and Reasoning Ability for all competitive exams.
Kiran Publication - Practice Work Book for Railway Group D level exam.
Arihant Publication - General Awareness for Railway Exams.
Speedy Publication for All railway exams.
Speedy Publication - All subjects books for railway exams and computer as well.
Dhankar Publication - Practice guide for railway group d exam

All these books are very useful to prepare for this examination and you must know that there are three subjects asked in examination which are - Reasoning Ability, Quantitive Aptitude and General Knowledge so you need to focus on all these subjects and try to be perfect in every single subject then only you would be able to secure good marks and pass the exam.

Give at least 4 hours every single day to prepare for this examination and keep your preparation continue means do not drop practice in between otherwise you might loose your target.

As you should also know that, there is a particular selection procedure in railway exams for group d level posts which is - Written Examination and Physical Efficiency Test means all candidates qualified in written test are called for PET test.

PET test is consist of running means a candidate have to run for a fix distance in fix time decided by the board then only she/he is selected for the job that is why think about everything and apply for a particular zone where you could be comfortable.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf RailwayRecruitmentBoardChandigarhSolvedPaper.pdf(29.8 KB, 708 views)
File Type: pdf RailwayRecruitmentBoardHajipurGroup-DExam..pdf(39.7 KB, 533 views)
File Type: pdf RAILWAY GROUP D 01.pdf(28.2 KB, 733 views)
File Type: pdf Railway Group D Papers.pdf(32.2 KB, 715 views)
File Type: pdf RRB NUMERICAL APTITUDE 01.pdf(32.8 KB, 456 views)
File Type: pdf RRB NUMERICAL APTITUDE 02.pdf(28.6 KB, 395 views)
File Type: pdf Reasoning1.pdf(30.6 KB, 450 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?