16th June 2014, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

Education and physical qualifications required to join NSG?

Hi sir,
I am Rajeshkumar. I am doing my UG degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering. I would like to join in NSG. I need to know the qualifications for NSG like educational, physical qualifications.

4th July 2014, 12:35 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Education and physical qualifications required to join NSG?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi sir,
I am Rajeshkumar. I am doing my UG degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering. I would like to join in NSG. I need to know the qualifications for NSG like educational, physical qualifications.

To join in NSG is a good thinking of yours and to join in NSG there is no separate entrance exams for it as you would need to write the concerned entrance exam for joining in Indian defence and then join through it.

As you are doing your UG degree it is better that you finish it,then you will satisfy the education qualification needed and apply for CDS exam and this exam is known as one of the defence service exams and is being conducted by UPSC and is held every year.

There are certain qualification which you would need to satisfy in order to apply for the entrance exam and they would include such as that you would need to have a Citizenship in India.The Martial status needed for the exam is that the candidate should be a Unmarried male candidate.

The age limit needed for the exam is that the candidate should have 19-24 years for age for joining in Indian Army and the education qualification which is needed would include such as that the candidate should have completed a Degree from a recognized university.Apart from all these the candidate should be Physically fit.

The candidate who satisfies all these criteria for the exam is eligible for applying for the exam and that can be done in 2 ways such as: ONLINE or OFFLINE

If you have more doubts regarding the exam you can check at the official site of UPSC at http://www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?