19th February 2011, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Physical and educational qualifications required to be eligible to join MSc Forensic Science?

Sir,i am studing B.sc microbiology i want to join M.sc forensic science what are the physical and education qualifications?

21st February 2011, 09:20 PM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Physical and educational qualifications required to be eligible to join MSc Forensic Science?

Dear Member
For your information:
Eligibility for MSc. In forensic science:One needs to have a bachelors’ degree in order top be eligible for this course. The bachelor’s degree or the graduation certificate can be of any recognized institute or university of India.

University of Delhi is best to do this course.

All the best
19th March 2011, 01:52 PM
subhasish
Senior Member++

Default Re: Physical and educational qualifications required to be eligible to join MSc Forensic Science?

Hello friend,

There is no certain physical criteria being set to be eligible to study forensic science.

Educational Qualification: Candidates should be Graduates in Science (preferably physics, chemistry, biology, zoology, bio-chemistry or applied sciences).

Here are the top institutes of the country providing M.Sc in forensic science:

1.Bundelkhand University, Jhansi,

2.University of Delhi,Delhi,

3.Gujarat Forensic Sciences University

4.The University of Mysore, Mysore

5.Osmania University, Hyderabad,

6.Punjab university, Chandigarh,

1st April 2011, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

What are the qualifications to do M.Sc. in applied physics & Maths?
6th April 2011, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

I have completed bsc in chemistry willing to do msc suggest some evening colleges in mumbai near chembur which will help me to do this course along with my job
16th April 2011, 12:41 AM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

Dear Member
For your information:
Eligibility for MSc. In forensic science:One needs to have a bachelors’ degree in order top be eligible for this course. The bachelor’s degree or the graduation certificate can be of any recognized institute or university of India.

University of Delhi is best to do this course.
10th June 2011, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
i m studying b.sc biotechnology and i want to join m.sc forensic science. So please tell me that i m eligible for this or not and if yes then what are the career options are available?

Yours faithfully
20th June 2011, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Any distance education degrees for Forensic officer?
22nd June 2011, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i m student whose given the exam of bsc.in chemistry. my result wil come soon and actually i have atkt shall i take admission in msc in forensic science

Yours faithfilly
3rd February 2012, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
I'm student of B Pharmacy last year. can i join M.Sc. in forensic science after completion of B Pharmacy. if yes pleas give me all the information abut this
thank you
yours faithfully
Kunjbihari sahu
Indire (MP)
31st January 2013, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Is there any scope for B.Pharmacy or M.Pharmacy in forensic lab.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?