16th June 2014, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to join Indian Navy for 18 years old B.Sc 1st semester pursuing candidate?

sir
i am a student of bsc.1st semster.
my name is payal koundal
my age is 18 years n i want to joine the indian navy...
can i join navy????

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to join Indian Navy being a candidate pursuing 5th semester of B.Tech course with an age of 22 years?
  2. how can i join indian navy being in final year?
  3. Can I join Indian Navy being a candidate of pursuing B.Sc in IT?
  4. Merchant Navy or Indian Navy after B.Sc.? Admission procedure and Institutes? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am I eligible for Indian Navy if I had 1 backlog in previous semester of computer science and engineering? If my aggregate is 60% to 70% then can I apply for it? Would the backlogs affect my chances?
  6. How can I join Indian Navy being a candidate at an age of above 19 years and pursuing 2nd year of BE?
  7. How to join Indian Navy being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Sc in Electronics & Communications? Procedure to apply for Navy?
  8. How to join Merchant Navy after completing diploma course?
  9. How to join Indian Navy after completing BSc? How to make my career in Navy?
  10. Exam for women to join Indian Navy? Criteria and selection pattern?
  11. Is it possible to join Indian Navy after scoring 56.9% in 12th PCM?
  12. Requirements to join Indian Navy being a candidate with an age of 15 years?
  13. Can I continue my B.Tech education if I join Indian Navy in 5th Semester of my B.Tech?
  14. How to join Indian Army after completing graduation in BSc IT?
  15. How to join Indian Navy so as to become a Pilot? I am 17 years old and pursuing 12th
  16. Procedure to join Indian Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 5th semester BE in Electronics and Instrumentation? Information regarding University Entry Scheme?
  17. How can I join Indian Navy being a candidate having Color Blindness?
  18. How to join Coast Guard Navy being a candidate having completed 12th class and pursuing 1st year of BCA course?
3rd July 2014, 11:06 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to join Indian Navy for 18 years old B.Sc 1st semester pursuing candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir
i am a student of bsc.1st semster.
my name is payal koundal
my age is 18 years n i want to joine the indian navy...
can i join navy????

It is good to see your interest in joining in Indian Navy which is known as one of the defence force of India.There are many entrance exams which are conducted in India for joining in this force and as per that you can apply for the exams as per the qualification which you possess.

As you have mentioned that you are doing B.sc which is a UG course and 18 years old you cannot apply for joining in this force as with the qualification which you possess.You are in the mid of your degree and you need to finish it to join in the force or in either way you could represent your +2 marksheet and apply for the exam.

The minimum qualification needed for applying for the entrance exam is that the candidate must have completed +2 from a recognized school board of education and with Physics and Mathematics as subjects and the age limit would include such as that the candidate should have 16 1/2-19 years of age.

These criteria's are needed for applying for the NDA Exam as if you satisfy them then you can apply for the exam for joining in Indian Navy and there are certain other entrance exams which offers you to join in Indian Navy after having completed a Degree and there are certain age limit and other standards which are also needed to be satisfied.

Regards
~Jxsab~
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?