12th July 2016, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Educational qualification and age limit to apply in BSSC Diploma Instructor recruitment?

Hello,
I want to apply in BSSC recruitment for Diploma Instructor. Can I know the educational qualification required to apply? I would also like to know about the age limit. Please let me know about both asap. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply in BSSC Instructor recruitment? Important dates of this recruitment?
  2. Job profile and pay scale of Instructor through BSSC recruitment?
  3. Educational qualification and age limit to apply for BSNL Junior Engineer recruitment?
  4. Educational qualification required to apply in NIOH, Kolkata P&O Instructor recruitment? Job description of P&O Instructor?
  5. Educational qualification and age limit to apply for UPPSC Driver recruitment?
  6. Educational qualification and age limit to apply in NISER Scientific Officer recruitment? -- [New]
  7. Educational qualification and age limit to apply in Central Railway Apprentices Training recruitment?
  8. Is Diploma in Pharmacy good enough for joining Army?
  9. Educational qualification and age limit to apply in NIACL Administrative Officers recruitment?
  10. Am I eligible to write BSSC exam being an other state candidate? Seats available for other state students in BSSC?
  11. Qualification and age limit to apply for MPSC Tahsildar recruitment?
  12. Age limit to apply in IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant recruitment for Chemical graduate?
  13. Educational qualification and age limit to apply in East Central Railway Group-C recruitment?
  14. Eligibility and age limit to apply in National Housing Bank Assistant Management recruitment?
  15. ICICI job vacancies details? Date of announcement for the vacancies? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Educational qualification and age limit to appear in PSC exams for 18 years old candidate?
  17. What is the exam date of postal assistant in AP?
  18. Am I eligible to apply in Karnataka Police Constable recruitment being a 3 years Diploma holder on 10th basis?
15th July 2016, 08:52 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification and age limit to apply in BSSC Diploma Instructor recruitment?

Educational Qualification Required for BSSC Diploma Instructor Recruitment:

>> Candidates must have completed 4 year Degree in Engineering in the concerned stream from a recognized university and 1 year experience is required.

(or)

>> A 3 year Diploma in Engineering in the concerned discipline and 2 years Experience is required.

Age Criteria Required:

> For General Candidates - 21 to 37 years

> For General Female candidates - 21 to 40 years

> For OBC Candidates - 21 to 40 years

> For SC/ ST Candidates - 21 to 42 years
15th July 2016, 08:57 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification and age limit to apply in BSSC Diploma Instructor recruitment?

Educational Qualification Required for BSSC Diploma Instructor Recruitment :-

You must have completed 4 year Degree in Engineering in the respective discipline from a recognized university & an year experience is required.

Or else

You must have completed A 3 year Diploma in Engineering in the concerned discipline & a 2 years Experience is required.

Age Criteria Required:-

- General Candidates - From 21 to 37 years
- General Female candidates - From 21 to 40 years
- OBC Candidates - From 21 to 40 years
- SC/ ST Candidates - From 21 to 42 years
16th July 2016, 12:53 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

BSSC has released the notification for the recruitment of Diploma Instructor. You are interested to know about the educational qualification and age limit for this post.

Educational qualification: Student must possess diploma degree in relevant discipline with at least two years of experience in relevant field.

Age Limit:
>>For General Category students: 21 to 37 years.
>>For General Female students: 21 to 40 years.
>>For OBC/ BC students: 21 to 40 years.
>>For Sc/ ST students: 21 to 42 years.

**You will be surprised to know that the online application has started. So you have to fill the online application before the last date i.e 19th July 2016.

Link to apply:http://online.bsscpatna.com/
17th July 2016, 12:29 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I want to apply in BSSC recruitment for Diploma Instructor. Can I know the educational qualification required to apply? I would also like to know about the age limit. Please let me know about both asap. Thank you!
Applicants should have four years Degree in Engineering in respective discipline from any recognized institution and one year experience or three years Diploma in Engineering in respective discipline and two years experience can apply for the post of BSSC Diploma Trade Instructor. The age limit of the candidate is 21 years to 37 years for general category candidates. The candidates should apply online for the admission. You can find the details in the BSSC website, the Link.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?