18th January 2019, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Educational qualification required to apply for BPSC Superintendent of Police recruitment?

I have heard that BPSC has published a recruitment for Superintendent of Police. Can I know about the educational qualification to apply for this post? Kindly let me know about the educational qualification to apply. Thank you!

23rd January 2019, 07:40 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to apply for BPSC Superintendent of Police recruitment?

Educational qualification required to apply for BPSC Superintendent of Police recruitment is mentioned below:-

—> You should have passed graduation degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

—> You should have attained the minimum age of 21 years to be eligible to apply for BPSC Superintendent if Police recruitment.
23rd January 2019, 07:49 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to apply for BPSC Superintendent of Police recruitment?

Candidates who have completed their bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized college/university are eligible to apply for the recruitment. Candidates who have completed their master's degree are also eligible for the recruitment. Interested candidates can visit the official website below and apply.

Web: http://csbc.bih.nic.in/
23rd January 2019, 09:38 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Educational Qualification required to apply for BPSC Superintendent of Police recruitment:

The basic educational qualification required to apply for BPSC Superintendent of Police recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - BPSC

Name of the Job Position - Superintendent of Police

Basic Educational Qualification Required:-

>> Bachelor's Degree or Graduation in Arts or Science or Commerce from a recognized university in order to be eligible.

>> Hence, if you have done any of the above mentioned courses then I can say that you are certainly eligible to apply for this recruitment.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here to Apply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?