18th January 2019, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

How many vacancies are there in BPSC Superintendent of Police recruitment? Requirements to apply?

I am an ITI holder in Mechanic and I have heard about the BPSC Superintendent of Police recruitment. Can I know about the requirements to apply for this recruitment as a Superintendent of Police. Kindly tell me about the number of vacancies also.

23rd January 2019, 09:27 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are there in BPSC Superintendent of Police recruitment? Requirements to apply?

Number of vacancies available in BPSC Superintendent of Police recruitment and requirements to apply:

The detailed information about the number of vacancies available in BPSC Superintendent of Police recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - BPSC

Name of the Job Position - Superintendent of Police

>> Total Number of vacancies - 2 vacancies (for Superintendent of police, home department)

Click here for Official Notification

Click here to Apply
23rd January 2019, 09:29 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are there in BPSC Superintendent of Police recruitment? Requirements to apply?

Candidates must have completed Bachelor's Degree in Science or Arts or Commerce or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university. The minimum age required is 20 years and maximum age should not exceed 40 years in order to be eligible.
28th January 2019, 08:44 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The full form of BPSC is Bihar Public Service Commission.

1. BPSC conducts exam for state services. There is no present notification for post of Superintendent of Police. 64th BPSC Pre exam has been conducted and notification for 65th will come in May 2019.

2. You must have minimum academic qualification of bachelor's degree to apply for this exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?