18th January 2019, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for BPSC Superintendent of Police recruitment 2018?

Hi, I am in hurry right now,I really want to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in BPSC Superintendent of Police recruitment of 2018. I don’t know much more about the eligibility of this particular recruitment. Kindly tell me the age limit as well.

23rd January 2019, 07:44 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for BPSC Superintendent of Police recruitment 2018?

Eligibility criteria and age limit required to apply for BPSC Superintendent of Police recruitment 2018 is mentioned below:-

—> You should have passed graduation degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

—> Age Limit:- 21 to 37 years. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.
23rd January 2019, 09:35 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for BPSC Superintendent of Police recruitment 2018?

Eligibility Criteria and Age Criteria required to apply for BPSC Superintendent of Police recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria and age criteria required to apply for BPSC Superintendent of Police recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - BPSC

Name of the Job Position - Superintendent of Police

>> Candidates should have done Bachelor's Degree or Graduation in Arts or Science or Commerce from a recognized university in order to be eligible.

>> The minimum age required is 21 years and maximum age should not exceed 37 years in order to be eligible.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here to Apply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?