18th January 2019, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of BPSC Superintendent of Police recruitment for BA graduate?

I have done BA and I want to apply for BPSC recruitment for the post of Superintendent of Police. Can I eligible to apply for this post? If yes, then please let me know about the selection procedure also.

23rd January 2019, 07:45 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of BPSC Superintendent of Police recruitment for BA graduate?

Candidates who are interested to apply for BPSC Superintendent of Police recruitment, will have to appear for a written online examination. Then the candidates who qualifies the examination, will have to appear for physical examination followed by personal interview.

Web: http://csbc.bih.nic.in/
23rd January 2019, 09:39 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of BPSC Superintendent of Police recruitment for BA graduate?

Selection Process of BPSC Superintendent of Police recruitment:

The basic information about BPSC Superintendent of Police recruitment selection process is given below,

Name of the Organization - BPSC

Name of the Job Position - Superintendent of Police

Selection process is done based on the performance in Interview and you can go through the official notification that is given below.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here to Apply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?