6th June 2019, 03:58 AM
Unregistered

Educational qualification required to apply for Central Coalfields Limited Junior Sanitary Inspector recruitment?

I have heard that Central Coalfields Limited has published a recruitment for Junior Sanitary Inspector. Can I know about the educational qualification to apply for this post? Kindly let me know about the educational qualification to apply. Thank you!

10th June 2019, 03:41 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to apply for Central Coalfields Limited Junior Sanitary Inspector recruitment?

Educational qualification required to apply for Central Coalfields Limited Junior Sanitary Inspector recruitment is mentioned below:-

—> You should have passed Matric or equivalent examination from a recognised board.

—> You should be a qualified Sanitary Inspector (S.I. Diploma or S.I. Certificate Course from a government recognised institute).
10th June 2019, 06:13 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to apply for Central Coalfields Limited Junior Sanitary Inspector recruitment?

Educational qualification required to apply for Central Coalfields Limited Junior Sanitary Inspector recruitment;

Candidates must possess 10th class or equivalent examination from a recognized Institute.
And
Candidates must have completed Sanitary Inspector (S.I. Diploma or S.I. Certificate Course from an institute recognized institute).

Candidates must have at least one year professional experience.

Official notification link is given below;
http://www.centralcoalfields.in/pdfs...n_stat_105.pdf
10th June 2019, 07:13 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Educational Qualification required to apply for Central Coalfields Limited Junior Sanitary Inspector recruitment is Candidate must have passed 10th or its equivalent qualification. Candidate must be qualified Sanitary Inspector (S.I. Diploma or S.I. Certificate Course from an institute recognized by the Government). Candidate must have at least one year professional experience.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website www.centralcoalfields.in.
10th June 2019, 08:07 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Educational Qualification required to apply for Central Coalfields Limited Junior Sanitary Inspector recruitment:

The minimum educational qualification required to apply for this Central Coalfields Limited Junior Sanitary Inspector recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Central Coalfields Limited

Name of the Job Position - Junior Sanitary Inspector

Qualification Required:-

>> Matriculation or its equivalent qualification recognized by the Government.

>> You must be qualified Sanitary Inspector (S.I Diploma or S.I Certificate course from an institution recognized by the Govt.) with minimum 1 year professional experience.

>> Hence, if you have done the above mentioned course then I can say that you are certainly eligible to apply for this recruitment.

Click here for official notification link
11th June 2019, 12:31 AM
EASY EMI
Senior Member+

Central Coalfields Limited Junior Sanitary Inspector recruitment:

## Educational Qualification:

Applicants must have passed Matric/ 10+2/ Diploma from recognized board or institute.
11th June 2019, 10:54 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

The minimum qualification to apply for Central Coalfields Limited Junior Sanitary Inspector recruitment, is 10th standard from a recognized board. Candidates must have done diploma in sanitary inspector or certificate course in sanitary inspector from a recognized institute. Hence, if you have the above qualification then you will be eligible for the recruitment.
11th June 2019, 11:16 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Educational Qualification Required to Apply for CCL Jr Sanitary Inspector post :

According to recent notification,

>> Candidates must have matric or equivalent qualification recognized by the Govt.

>> Candidates must be qualified Sanitary Inspector (S.I. Diploma or S.I. Certificate Course from an institute recognized by the Govt.) with at least one year professional experience.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?