6th June 2019, 03:58 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for Central Coalfields Limited Junior Sanitary Inspector recruitment?

Hi, I am in hurry right now,I really want to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in Central Coalfields Limited Junior Sanitary Inspector recruitment. I don’t know much more about the eligibility of this particular recruitment. Kindly tell me the age limit as well.

10th June 2019, 03:39 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for Central Coalfields Limited Junior Sanitary Inspector recruitment?

Eligibility criteria and age limit required to apply for Central Coalfields Limited Junior Sanitary Inspector recruitment is mentioned below:-

—> You should have passed Matric or equivalent qualification from a recognised board.

—> You must be qualified Sanitary Inspector (S.I. Diploma or S.I. Certificate Course from an institute recognized by the Govt.).

—> You should be in the age range of 18 to 30 years as on 30.03.2019.
10th June 2019, 06:06 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for Central Coalfields Limited Junior Sanitary Inspector recruitment?

Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for Central Coalfields Limited Junior Sanitary Inspector recruitment are given below;

The applicant must have passed Matric (10th) or equivalent qualification from a recognized board.

The applicant must have qualified Sanitary Inspector Diploma/Certificate Course from a recognized institute with at least one year professional experience.

The applicant should have completed 18 years of age and not more than 30 years of age as on 30/03/2019.

Age relaxation:
------------
5 years for SC/ST candidates
3 years for OBC (Non Creamy Layer) candidates
Others are applicable as per govt norms.

You can find details on the below mentioned official notification link;
http://www.centralcoalfields.in/pdfs...n_stat_105.pdf
10th June 2019, 07:11 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria t apply for Central Coalfields Limited Junior Sanitary Inspector recruitment is Candidate must have passed 10th or its equivalent qualification. Candidate must be qualified Sanitary Inspector (S.I. Diploma or S.I. Certificate Course from an institute recognized by the Government). Candidate must have at least one year professional experience. Candidate age must lie between 18 to 30 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidate.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website www.centralcoalfields.in.
10th June 2019, 08:03 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria and age criteria required to apply for Central Coalfields Limited Junior Sanitary Inspector recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria and age criteria required to apply for this Central Coalfields Limited Junior Sanitary Inspector recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Central Coalfields Limited

Name of the Job Position - Junior Sanitary Inspector

>> You must have completed Matriculation or its equivalent qualification recognized by the Government.

>> You should be qualified Sanitary Inspector (S.I Diploma or S.I Certificate course from an institution recognized by the Govt.) with minimum 1 year professional experience.

>> Minimum age required is 18 years and maximum age should not exceed 30 years. Age criteria is considered as on 30th March, 2019.

Click here for official notification link
10th June 2019, 11:42 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

The required eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for Central Coalfields Limited Junior Sanitary Inspector recruitment is given below.

** The candidate should have passed Matric or equivalent qualification from a recognized board.

** Also, the candidate must have qualified Sanitary Inspector with at least one-year professional experience.

** The age of the candidate should be in between 18 to 30 years.
11th June 2019, 12:33 AM
EASY EMI
Senior Member+

Central Coalfields Limited Junior Sanitary Inspector recruitment:

~~ Eligibility Criteria:

## Educational Qualification:

Applicants must have passed Matric/ 10+2/ Diploma from recognized board or institute.

## Age limit:

Candidate should have minimum 18 years and maximum 30 years.
11th June 2019, 10:51 AM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Central Coalfields Limited Junior Sanitary Inspector recruitment:

** Eligibility Criteria:

~~ Educational Qualification:

Candidate should have passed 10th.

~~ Age limit:

Candidates age limit should be Minimum 18 years & Maximum 30 years.

Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
11th June 2019, 10:47 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

To apply for Central Coalfields Limited Junior Sanitary Inspector recruitment, you should have completed your sanitary inspector diploma or sanitary inspector certificate course from a recognized institute. You must have minimum 1 year of working experience in the relevant field. Your age should be in between 18 to 30 years and age relaxation will be applicable as per government norms.
11th June 2019, 11:14 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria:

>> Candidates must have matric or equivalent qualification recognized by the Govt.

>> Candidates must be qualified Sanitary Inspector (S.I. Diploma or S.I. Certificate Course from an institute recognized by the Govt.) with at least one year professional experience.

Age Limit (As on 30.03.2019): 18 to 30 years. { age relaxation as per govt rules }
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?