18th October 2018, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required to apply for Central Coalfields Limited Trade Apprentice recruitment?

Hi friends, can I know about the qualification which is essentially required for applying in Central Coalfields Limited recruitment of Trade Apprentice? I am unable to get the information. So, I need to know about the educational qualification asap.

18th October 2018, 08:52 PM
taurianzodo

Default Re: Qualification required to apply for Central Coalfields Limited Trade Apprentice recruitment?

Central Coalfield Limited recruitment ITI holders. There are different posts available based on the qualifications of different ITI holders under the Trade Apprentice recruitment of Central Coalfields Limited. The qualifications are as follows-
Computer Operator and Programming Assistant - ITI in Computer Operator and Programming Assistant
Electrician - 10th passed with ITI in Electrician
Fitter - 10th passed with ITI in Fitter
Mechanic(Automobile Electronics) - ITI in Mechanic Automobile Electronics
Mechanic(Repair & Maintenance of Heavy Vehicle) - ITI in Repair & Maintenance of Heavy Vehicle
Machinist - ITI in Machinist
Pump Operator Cum Mechanic - ITI in Plumbing
Turner - ITI in Turner
Welder - 8th passed with ITI in Welder
19th October 2018, 01:34 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to apply for Central Coalfields Limited Trade Apprentice recruitment?

Qualification required to apply for Central Coalfields Limited Trade Apprentice recruitment is mentioned below :-

--> You should have passed 8th/ 10th standard and ITI in the relevant field from a recognized board/ institute.

The last date to apply for Central Coalfields Limited Trade Apprentice recruitment is 15th November 2018.
19th October 2018, 11:26 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Qualification required to apply for Central Coalfields Limited Trade Apprentice recruitment:

The basic educational qualification required to apply for Central Coalfields Limited Trade apprentice recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - Central Coalfields Limited

Name of the Job Position - Trade Apprentice

The basic educational qualification generally varies from trade to trade. This is different for Welder and different for Fitter..etc.,

>> As it is difficult to mentioned all the qualification's required for the concerned trade, you may find the same in the official notification.

>> I request you to refer the 1st page of the official notification that is attached below.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here to Apply Online
20th October 2018, 01:42 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, can I know about the qualification which is essentially required for applying in Central Coalfields Limited recruitment of Trade Apprentice? I am unable to get the information. So, I need to know about the educational qualification asap.

The qualification required to apply to Central Coalfields Limited Trade Apprentice recruitment is given below:

Fitter – 10th pass and ITI in Fitter Trade

Welder – 8th pass and ITI in Welder Trade

Electrician – 10th pass & ITI in Electrician Trade

Mechanic Auto Mobile Electronics – ITI in Auto Electronics

Mechanic (Repair & Maintenance of Heavy Vehicle) – ITI in Mechanic with earth moving machinery / Mechanic Motor Vehicle / Maintenance & Repair of Heavy Vehicle / Diesel Mechanic / Mechanic Mining Machinery / Mechanic Mining Machinery / Mechanic Automobile or Electronics

Computer Operator and Programming Assistant – ITI in respective trade

Pump Operator cum Mechanic - ITI in respective trade

Machinist - ITI in respective trade

Turner - ITI in respective trade
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?