15th July 2020, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Educational qualification required to apply for KIOCL Limited Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment?

I have heard that the KIOCL Limited has published a recruitment for a Graduate Engineer Trainee. Can I know about the educational qualification to apply for this post? Kindly let me know about the educational qualification to apply. Thank you!

15th July 2020, 06:58 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to apply for KIOCL Limited Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment?

Educational qualification required to apply for KIOCL Limited Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment:-

Engineering degree in the concerned discipline from a recognised university. Engineering passed out during the year 2018 and 2019
Minimum 75% from General and 65% for SC/ ST and OBC candidates aggregate of all semesters of engineering degree.

> Age limit:
Below 27 Years on 31.05.2020
15th July 2020, 07:04 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to apply for KIOCL Limited Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment?

Educational qualification required to apply for KIOCL Limited Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment are as mentioned below:-
Candidate must have passed out Engineering Degree in the relevant discipline from a recognised University during 2018 & 2019.

Total number of vacancies available for KIOCL Limited Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment are - 25 vacancies
15th July 2020, 07:38 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Educational qualification required to apply for KIOCL Limited Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment are as follows:-
Candidate must be a holder of Engineering degree in the relevant discipline from any of the recognized university.
Candidate must have passed out during 2018 & 2019.
16th July 2020, 12:29 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Educational Qualification required to apply for KIOCL Limited Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment:

The minimum educational qualification required to apply for KIOCL Limited Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - KIOCL

Name of the Job Position - Graduate Engineer Trainee

@ You should have done Engineering degree either in 2018 or 2019 to be eligible in any of the below mentioned streams.
* Mechanical or Metallurgical Engineering or
* Mining Engineering or
* Electrical / Electrical & Electronics or
* Electronics & Communication/ Computer Science or
* Electronics & Communication/ Instrumentation & Control

@ The minimum percentage required is as follows,
- For General Candidates - 75% marks
- For SC/ ST/ OBC Candidates - 65% marks

Click here for more details
16th July 2020, 06:57 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Educational qualification required to apply for KIOCL Limited Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment:-

Engineering degree in the concerned discipline from a recognised University . Engineering passed out during the year 2018 and 2019.

Minimum 75% for general and 65% for SC/ ST and OBC candidates aggregate of all semesters of engineering degree.
16th July 2020, 07:20 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Educational Qualification required to apply for KIOCL (Kudremukh Iron Ore Company Limited) Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment is Candidate must have passed Engineering Degree in the Mechanical/ Metallurgical/Electrical/Electrical& Electronics/Electronics & Communication/ Instrumentation & Control/Mining/Electronics & Communication/ Computer Science discipline from a recognised university.

For more information, you can visit their official website https://www.kioclltd.in/.
16th July 2020, 09:34 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The educational qualification required to apply for KIOCL Limited Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment is a candidate must have passed Engineering degree in the relevant field with a minimum score of 75% marks in aggregate for general category and for SC/ST category it is 65% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. The candidate Engineering passed out year should be during 2018 and 2019. The candidate age should not be more than 27 years as on 31st May 2020.

I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.kioclltd.in
17th July 2020, 02:26 PM
jeet2porwal

Here is the educational qualification required to apply for KIOCL ltd Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment -

Engineering Degree in from a recognized University. Engineering Passed out during the year 2018 & 2019

Minimum 75% for General and 65% for SC/ST & OBC candidates aggregate of all semesters of engineering degree.
17th July 2020, 08:29 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The educational qualification required to apply for KIOCL Limited Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment is given below:-

:-You should have completed Graduation in Engineering (B.E or B.Tech) from a recognized University.

:-The candidates who have passed in the year 2018 & 2019 must have minimum 75% for General and 65% for SC/ST & OBC candidates aggregate of all semesters .

:-For. CGPA scores must have 7.9 for General and 6.8 for SC/ST & OBC candidates
18th July 2020, 10:45 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Educational qualification required to apply for KIOCL Limited Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment :-

Educational qualification :-

i) You must have completed Engineering Degree from any recognized University with at least 75% marks in aggregate for General candidates and 65% marks in case of SC/ST candidates in all semesters of engineering degree .

ii) You should be passed out during the year 2018 & 2019.

iii) For General candidate CGPA score must be 7.9 and for SC/ST candidates CGPA score must be 6.8 to get eligible for the post.

For more details you can visit the below official site:-
https://www.kioclltd.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?