14th March 2020, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Educational qualification required to apply for Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited Graduate Executive Trainee recruitment?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am going to apply for Graduate Executive Trainee recruitment in Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited. Can I know about the educational qualification which is required to apply for this recruitment? Please tell me immediately.

17th March 2020, 10:13 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to apply for Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited Graduate Executive Trainee recruitment?

Educational qualification required to apply for Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited Graduate Executive Trainee recruitment:-

Candidates must have completed their qualification according to the post they are applying for and also securing minimum qualifying marks.
17th March 2020, 10:52 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to apply for Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited Graduate Executive Trainee recruitment?

The educational qualification required to apply for Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited Graduate Executive Trainee recruitment is a candidate must have passed Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering/Civil/Electronics & Communication/Mining Engineering or MTech/MBA from a recognized university. The candidate maximum age limit should be 30 years and the last date to apply for this post is 17th April 2020.

I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.nlcindia.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?