25th July 2019, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Educational qualification required to apply for ONGC Assistant HR recruitment?

Dear friends, I have heard that ONGC has announced the recruitment of Assistant HR post. I want to apply for this post. I want to know about the educational qualification which is essential to apply for this recruitment.

28th July 2019, 01:40 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to apply for ONGC Assistant HR recruitment?

Candidates who have completed their B.A/BBA from a recognized college/university are eligible to apply for ONGC Assistant HR recruitment.

Hence, if you have the above qualification, then you will be eligible to apply for the recruitment.
28th July 2019, 05:56 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to apply for ONGC Assistant HR recruitment?

Educational Qualification to apply for Assistant HR post in ONGC:

~~ Aspirants should hold Degree/ B.A/ B.B.A/ B.Sc/ ITI from recognized university or institute.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
28th July 2019, 06:03 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Applications are accepted by ONGC, for engagement as Apprentices for a period of 12 months under Apprentices Act 1961.

Candidates, who have done graduation in B.A. or B.B.A from a government recognized Institute/ University are eligible to apply for Assistant HR position. Maximum age of candidates can be 24 years and minimum age can be 18 years (born between 05.08.1995 to 05.08.2001). Relaxation in age is applicable as per government rule.
28th July 2019, 10:01 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Educational qualification required to apply for ONGC Assistant HR recruitment is the applicant should have passed BA/BBA from any recognized university.
Total vacancies available for ONGC Assistant HR recruitment is 125.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before 05/08/2019.

More information is available at;
https://www.ongcindia.com/wps/wcm/co...ecc4cdb-mMpvLS
29th July 2019, 02:45 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I have heard that ONGC has announced the recruitment of Assistant HR post. I want to apply for this post. I want to know about the educational qualification which is essential to apply for this recruitment.
Yes, what you heard is true. ONGC Assistant has released a notification for HR recruitment 2019. To be eligible for ONGC Assistant HR recruitment exam you need to satisfy the below educational qualification,

-> The candidate should be a Graduation holder in B.A. or B.B.A from a Govt. recognized institute/ University. Final year candidates can also eligible to apply.

If you are eligible then you can apply for the post on or before 31/07/2019 till 05:00 PM.

Official website -> Click Here !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?