29th January 2019, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility and age limit to apply for MPPGCL Accounts Officer recruitment for BCom(H) holder?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have done with my BCom(H) course and I want to apply for Accounts Officer post in MPPGCL Recruitment. Can I eligible to apply for this post? Also let me know about the age limit for applying in the same post.

10th February 2019, 09:05 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and age limit to apply for MPPGCL Accounts Officer recruitment for BCom(H) holder?

Eligibility Criteria and age criteria required to apply for MPPGCL Accounts Officer recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria and age criteria required to apply for MPPGCL Accounts Officer recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - MPPGCL

Name of the Job Position - Accounts Officer

>> You should have passed CA from ICAI or Cost and Management Accounting (CMA) or ICWA from ICAI or

>> MBA in Finance or PGDBM (Finance) from a recognized university by UGC with minimum 60% marks for UR/ OBC candidates and 50% marks for SC/ ST candidates.

>> For Accounts officer (For Domicile of MP) - 21 to 40 years

>> For Accounts officer (States other than domicile of MP) - 21 to 28 years

Click here for More Details
12th February 2019, 07:55 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility and age limit to apply for MPPGCL Accounts Officer recruitment for BCom(H) holder?

MPPGCL Accounts Officer recruitment:

Eligibility criteria:

Chartered Accountant (CA) from ICAI or Cost and Management Accounting (CMA)/ICWA from ICAI OR MBA (Finance)/ PGDBM (Finance) fulltime Regular Course from university recognized by UGC with at least 60% marks for UR & OBC candidates and 50% marks for SC/ST.

Candidate age limit is 21 to 40 years. Age relaxation is applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST/ Women candidates.

For getting more information about this recruitment you can visit this website mppgcl.mp.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?