1st July 2015, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in KPSC exams for a candidate who has completed B.Com from Bangalore University and M.Com from IGNOU, New Delhi?

Dear Sir/Madam,
My name is Soma and I am 34 years old. I would like to write KPSC exams. Please let me know I am eligible or not. I have completed my B.Com from Bangalore University with 47% and M.Com from IGNOU New Delhi with 54%.

2nd July 2015, 04:30 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in KPSC exams for a candidate who has completed B.Com from Bangalore University and M.Com from IGNOU, New Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Madam,
My name is Soma and I am 34 years old. I would like to write KPSC exams. Please let me know I am eligible or not. I have completed my B.Com from Bangalore University with 47% and M.Com from IGNOU New Delhi with 54%.
Yes, you are eligible for KPSC exam.

Karnataka Public Service Commission conducts recruitment of applicants under Group A & B Officers.

Those candidates who have completed Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree from a recognized university or an equivalent qualification are eligible for Karnataka Public Service Commission. Candidate who are appearing in the final exam of the degree qualification may also appear.

Your age should be in between 21 to 35 years.

Upper age limit shall be relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST and category candidates.
Upper age limit shall be relaxed by 3 years for Other backward category candidates.
Upper age limit shall be relaxed by 10 years for Physically Handicapped or Widow candidates.

Attempts limit:-

Unlimited number of attempts in case of candidate belongs to SC/ST ( Age limit considered).
7 attempts in case of candidate belongs Other backward caste.
5 attempts to General merit candidates.

For application form of KAS exam is available at the official website http://kpsc.kar.nic.in
2nd July 2015, 05:13 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in KPSC exams for a candidate who has completed B.Com from Bangalore University and M.Com from IGNOU, New Delhi?

Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) recruits the eligible candidate to the various posts through the entrance examination.

ELIGIBILITY :

* Candidates age should be between 18-35 years.

* Age relaxation of 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC/ ST candidates are applicable.

* Candidate should have passed bachelor's degree from any recognized university or institution.

* Candidates who are appearing in their qualifying examination are also eligible to apply.

Some of the post to which you can apply for are Karnataka Administrative Services (KAS), FDA, SDA, Gazetted probationers etc.

SELECTION PROCESS :

* Preliminary examination.

* Mains examination.

* Interview.

APPLICATION :

* Candidates should submit the application form through online from the official website.
2nd July 2015, 10:22 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Madam,
KPSC - Kerala Public Service Commission

The eligibility needed for the KPSC exam are:
  • Nationality
  • Age limit
  • Educational Qualification

-> The nationality standard needed is citizenship in India

-> Age limit needed is 21-35 years for general category candidate and there are certain relaxation for other category which is 21-40 years for SC/ST and for OBC it is 21-38 years.

-> Regarding the educational qualification needed, candidate should have completed a degree in any stream from a recognized university.

If you satisfy them all then you can apply for the KPSC exam. You are satisfying the educational qualification needed, check whether you satisfy the other criteria's also.

There are certain amount of attempts which is allowed:
  • For General category: 7
  • For OBC it is :4
  • For General it is :5
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?