6th March 2015, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for KPSC exams if completed M.Com with 54% from IGNOU and B.Com with 47% from Bangalore University?

Dear Sir/Madam,
My name is Ramya, I am 33 years old
I would like to write KPSC exams. Please
let me know I am eligible. I have completed
my B.com from Bangalore University with 47%
and M.com from IGNOU New Delhi with 54%.

5th April 2015, 04:17 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for KPSC exams if completed M.Com with 54% from IGNOU and B.Com with 47% from Bangalore University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Madam,
Yes, you are eligible for KPSC exam.

Karnataka Public Service Commission conducts recruitment of applicants under Group A & B Officers.

Those candidates who have completed Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree from a recognized university or an equivalent qualification are eligible for Karnataka Public Service Commission. Candidate who are appearing in the final exam of the degree qualification may also appear.

Your age should be in between 21 to 35 years.

Upper age limit shall be relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST and category candidates.
Upper age limit shall be relaxed by 3 years for Other backward category candidates.
Upper age limit shall be relaxed by 10 years for Physically Handicapped or Widow candidates.

Attempts limit:-

Unlimited number of attempts in case of candidate belongs to SC/ST ( Age limit considered).
7 attempts in case of candidate belongs Other backward caste.
5 attempts to General merit candidates.

For application form of KAS exam is available at the official website http://kpsc.kar.nic.in
7th April 2015, 10:54 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for KPSC exams if completed M.Com with 54% from IGNOU and B.Com with 47% from Bangalore University?

Dear yes certainly you can apply for various posts through KPSC Examination according to the educational qualification. Here We are giving you the eligibility criteria for the KPSC Examination for a year 2015.

Last date to submit the Application form : 22/03/2015

Eligibility Criteria for KPSC Examination :

1.You should complete the graduation or any equivalent examination from the recognized university. And any PG degree candidates can also eligible to apply with out any percentage requirement.

2.Age limits vary according to the type of Post

For Lecturer Post -- 18 to 40 years

Other Posts -- 18 to 35 years

3.Final year students of graduation can also eligible to apply. For further notification details you can visit the official website of KPSC Click here
14th April 2015, 09:19 PM
poojasingh151

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Madam,
KPSC stands for the Karnataka Public Service Commission. It is the state Civil Services of Karnataka.

In order to appear for the KPSC exams, you need to fulfil the following requirements:

~~Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Final year candidates can also apply for the exam.

~~ The age limit for candidates of general category is 21-35 years and upper age relaxation of three years to OBC candidates and five years to SC/ST candidates.

As you have completed your bachelor's degree and master's degree and your age is 33 years, you are eligible for the KPSC entrance exams.

There are five attempts for general category candidates, seven for OBC candidates and no limits for SC/ST candidates.
22nd June 2018, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

I complete 2nd puc in correspondence with 63 percent n Bcom regularly with 80 present... did iam eligible for Kpsc
24th March 2023, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir...
I have completed 10th in 2010 batch and now 2023 batch I have completed 2nd puc in correspondence so can I write SDA exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?