26th May 2012, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Details of the starting salary of ticket collector in northern railway of India?

please give me the detail of starting salary of ticket collector in northern railway of india

Related Questions:
31st May 2012, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details of the starting salary of ticket collector in northern railway of India?

what is the net salary of ticket collector railway
7th June 2012, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details of the starting salary of ticket collector in northern railway of India?

My mom work in indian railway department
i want to replace my mom job
how could i do?
7th June 2012, 09:37 PM
hemant.pm2212

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
please give me the detail of starting salary of ticket collector in northern railway of india

At this moment, Indian railway is offering salary to ticket collector as Rs. 5200-20200 with Grade Pay 2800. Apart from it they also get attractive remunerative and incentives including contributing provident fund, gratuity, medical facility, free/concesional railway passage. in addition to it they also get housing facilitites. At the starting, they get Rs. 8000 plus other incentives. Every year they get salary increment up to Rs. 23,000 plus other incentives.
I hope this made you clear. best of luck.
7th June 2012, 09:41 PM
mnbgvs

Quote:
My mom work in indian railway department
i want to replace my mom job
how could i do?

hi friend,

Railway ticket collector is a fearful job for passengers without ticket

Education Qualification:

10th passed with 50% aggregate in any discipline

18-30 years of age.

2 steps to be attempted

step 1:

apply for competitive exam RRB

step 2:

after clearing exam you should be trained.

starting salary is up to 5000/-

with all incentives including medical..

portion for RRB includes G.K,Aptitude Mathematics,General English

total 150 questions

best book is
RS AGGARWAL.

good luck
26th June 2012, 02:15 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

Indian railway is offering salary to ticket collector as Rs. 5200-20200 with Grade Pay 2800. Apart from it they also get attractive remunerative and incentives including contributing provident fund, gratuity, medical facility, free/concesional railway passage. in addition to it they also get housing facilitites. At the starting, they get Rs. 8000 plus other incentives. Every year they get salary increment up to Rs. 23,000 plus otherincentives.10th passed with 50% aggregate in any discipline
2 steps to be attempted
step 1:
4th July 2012, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

in which month RRB conduct exam for tc
5th July 2012, 03:44 PM
jasminsree

Quote:
in which month RRB conduct exam for tc

to become ticket collector you need to fulfil the criteria

you must pass in the matriculation exam.

The percentage requirement is 50% and above in the prerequisite exam.

you should have done the 10th class from a certified Board or otherwise.

you should be aged between 18 and 30 years.

Considerable age relaxations are there for SC /ST, OBC and Physically disabled persons

salary

Indian railway is offering salary to ticket collector as Rs. 5200-20200 with Grade Pay 2800. Apart from it they also get attractive remunerative and incentives including contributing provident fund, gratuity, medical facility, free/concesional railway passage. in addition to it they also get housing facilitites. At the starting, they get Rs. 8000 plus other incentives. Every year they get salary increment up to Rs. 23,000 plus otherincentives.
5th August 2012, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

AT WHAT TIME THE EMPLOYE GET ALL THE FACILITIES OF TICKET CHECKER....
3rd September 2012, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

when rrb tc xamz will be held
17th September 2012, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

I am graduate but i don't have 50% mark in matric. Can i apply for tc and cc
23rd September 2012, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

how is the railway ticket collector exam i have worried pz tell me
7th October 2012, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

SIR ,I M DNG GRADUATION I M FRM OPEN CASTE IS DER ANY HELPFUL WEBSITE BY WHICH I CN B A TC I M INTRSTED IN DIS FIELD CAN I APPLLY FOR DAT
15th October 2012, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

i am 10th pass with 62%....nd i m in 11th...cn i apply for the job?
25th October 2012, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I m Alamgir hossain.I 29 years old.I have passed s.s.s.e from nios.what job I can get of indian railway.
30th October 2012, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

sir iam completing the gradute digree bcom so i get a railway tc so plz give me information plz
8th November 2012, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Hai sir am cmpletd my s.s.c vit 75% .sir plz i vant tc job.plz give me the information of exam details plzzzzz.
Mail id:[email protected]
26th November 2012, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

What are the Jobs available in Railways for a Diploma Holder?
2nd December 2012, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

I am a vijay.
I have passed the 12th in 2007.
I had got 52% in 10th class.
Can I apply for TC.
10th January 2013, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

i have not in 10th and 12th 50%can i apply to tc
15th January 2013, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
I am qualify in exam and interview passed tick. Coll . How many time will be joining. Pls help me
15th February 2013, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

i have scored 59% in my degree, can i eligible for commercial apprentice exam
3rd March 2013, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

i m 10 th pass student with 69% open category .can i apply for this job?
3rd March 2013, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 10th class with 83 percentage i want to become a ticket collecter.The job will be given on the percentage base?what will the salary
20th March 2013, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

mere 10th me 48.6% h but 12th me 65.6% marks hai kya mai tte ke liye apply kar sakta hu
22nd March 2013, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

mere 10th me 48.6% h but 12th me 65.6% marks hai kya mai tte ke liye apply kar sakta hu
27th March 2013, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

sir i have done engineering from mechanical ....i have not selected in rlwy as an section engineer ..but i have selected as an tc by clearing tc xams....so sir is there any possibilities to change the stream after joining as an tc....should i shuffle to rlwy tc to an engineering field by giving depratmental exam......?????..reply me sir thx for your kind support....reply me [email protected]
27th April 2013, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

sir iam complited inter 70-percent and 10 is 75-percent can i apply t.c job
4th May 2013, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

pls give me details of how to prepare for get railway tc job
11th May 2013, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir. I am ex service man from army. I want to apply tc job. So how should be my age and qualification?
14th May 2013, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

Wath is the salary of gard
17th May 2013, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

I have passed ssc with 79% i want to apply for t.c.
What are the certificates and forms that need to apply?'
20th May 2013, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

pls give me details of how to prepare for get railway tc job

plz explain Detail salary(with incentive),age,and job profile
3rd June 2013, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by sujukisamurai View Post
Indian railway is offering salary to ticket collector as Rs. 5200-20200 with Grade Pay 2800. Apart from it they also get attractive remunerative and incentives including contributing provident fund, gratuity, medical facility, free/concesional railway passage. in addition to it they also get housing facilitites. At the starting, they get Rs. 8000 plus other incentives. Every year they get salary increment up to Rs. 23,000 plus otherincentives.10th passed with 50% aggregate in any discipline
2 steps to be attempted
step 1:
if u dnt mind can u send me how to apply for it,i mean the web adress for it
8th July 2013, 02:08 AM
Unregistered

Sir my precent is 58 in 12th and my 10th precent is 65th. Can apply tc jobs
8th July 2013, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

My names is Rajesh Gaikwad im10stdcllss passed boy i have 10 std persentege 65% please give me the railwa

y tc job
26th July 2013, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir ticket collector ki training kitne samay ki hoti hai? Plz tell me
26th July 2013, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Sir ticket collector ki training kitne samay ki hoti hai? Plz tell me
6th August 2013, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

if i joined in ranchi railway region as commercial clerk then what will be my total salary with grade pay
?
30th August 2013, 05:34 AM
Unregistered

Sir I want to now about every year increment ? And insentives
bcuz I got call latter from rrb, but I am in abroad I am getting here 60 thousand Rs
so I need clear details
29th September 2013, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

[Thank you very much sir.
4th October 2013, 02:24 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I am a B.Com passed and currently working with an I.T. Company since 2 yrs as a tech support engineer, what will be my salary package if i join Indian railways as a ticket checker. Will my experience get count and currently there will a hike in my package??

Thanks in advance waiting for your replay.
Ajay.
4th October 2013, 02:26 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I am a B.Com passed and currently working with an I.T. Company since 2 yrs as a tech support engineer, what will be my salary package if i join Indian railways as a ticket checker. Will my experience get count and currently there will a hike in my package??

Thanks in advance waiting for your replay.
Ajay.
5th October 2013, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

please send basic pay of tc
23rd November 2013, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

I am an Ex-serviceman retired from Indian Navy after complete my pensionable service. my question is how much i will get the payment, and in appointment order there are written get the three attestation form signature from last school principle and same must take signature form S.D.M.can I get the signature from Indian Navy Office in place of principle, Where I serve 15 years and get the graduation certificate from Indian Navy and the submitted same for recruitment
14th January 2014, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

sir please tell me the actual monthly salary for Train ticket examiner at this time....
19th January 2014, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

please inform clear picture salary of T C during training and after first year of traing along with DA hra basic and other fecilities
19th February 2014, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

My name is sohil singh. I am 10 class standard passed boy . I have 10th percentage 49%. please me the railway y t.c job
29th April 2014, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

I have 78% in 10th standerd, 73.2% in 12th and 65% marks in computer sc. Honours graduate. Can I apply?
30th April 2014, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

sir, I am working as Sorting assistant in RMS, DEPARTMENT OF POSTS WITH PAY 5200-20200 WITH GP 2400.MY GROSS SALARY IS 25,000. NOW I GOT JOB IN INDIAN RAILWAY AS TICKET COLLECTOR WITH PAY 5200-20200 WITH GP 1900. SO IT IS LESS THAN MY PACKAGE BUT DEPARTMENT IS INDIAN RAILWAY. I AM ALSO THINKING ABOUT 7 TH CENTRAL PAY COMMISSION.HENCE SHOULD I CONTINUE IN MY DEPARTMENT OR GO FOR TC. PLEASE PROVIDE ALL DETAILS REGARDING PAY,NATURE OF WORK,FUTURE COMPARE WITH MY PRESENT JOB.MY MAIL ID IS [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?