13th September 2011, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

What are the qualifications required to become a Railway Ticket Collector? What is the age limit?

What is the qualification to become a railway ticket collector and the ,age limit for joing

Related Questions:
  1. What is the qualification for TC?
  2. What is the qualification required to get a railway ticket collector job?
  3. Eligibility to appear in Railway Ticket Collector exam for a candidate secured 62%, 53.4% and 49.5% in B.Tech, 12th and 10th respectively?
  4. Qualification required to apply for Ticket Collector job?
  5. How to become Ticket Collector in Indian Railway for T.Y.B.Com candidate? -- [New]
  6. Age limit and required percentage of marks for Ex-Serviceman to apply for the position of Ticket Checker in Railway?
  7. What is the syllabus of secunderabad railway ticket collector exam?
  8. When will the Ticket Collector Exam be conducted in South Central Railway? Required qualification for this?
  9. What is the educational qualification required for railway ticket collector
  10. What is the qualification required for the post of ticket collector
  11. Eligibility criteria and syllabus of Railway Ticket Collector exam?
  12. How to get the job as railway ticket collector after completion of FYJC course?
  13. How to become a Ticket Checker Railway Officer? What are the qualifications required?
  14. What is qualification of TC job in Indian Railways? How much is the starting salary? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to apply for ticket collector post? Date of issue of forms? What is the qualification required?
  16. How to get a railway collector job?
  17. Detailed information and requirements to apply in Railway Recruitment Board Group-D Ticket Collector recruitment? When the notification will be release?
  18. What is the procedure to follow to get a government job as a railway ticket collector being a female?
20th September 2011, 09:45 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What are the qualifications required to become a Railway Ticket Collector? What is the age limit?

Railway ticket collector is a fearful job for passengers without ticket

[COLOR="Red"h[/COLOR]:

Education Qualification:

10th passed with 50% aggregate in any discipline

18-30 years of age.

2 steps to be attempted

step 1:

apply for competitive exam RRB

step 2:
after clearing exam you should be trained.

salary is up to 5000/-
with all incentives including medical..

portion for RRB includes G.K,Aptitude Mathematics,General English
total 150 questions

best book is RS AGGARWAL.
21st September 2011, 12:46 AM
praveendia

Default Re: What are the qualifications required to become a Railway Ticket Collector? What is the age limit?

individual has completed 10 with minimum 50% marks and age between 18 to 28.notification comes in the name of ticket collector.
24th September 2011, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

Sir i want to become a ticket chekar .when the notification will be release.
30th September 2011, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

Sir when the notification will release for ticket collector.send to my e mail. [email protected]
6th October 2011, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am very interested in railway ticket collector. But there is no in formation in market or in net. Please help sir. When the forms will be available
6th October 2011, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

What is the website for giving ticket checker exam and what is the date
14th October 2011, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

when the notification will be announced
21st October 2011, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

maharashtra candidates have no idea about how to apply and when the recruitment of railway ticket checker are published so railway boardwould have to advertise the recruitmen of railway in marathi paper.
21st October 2011, 09:29 PM
g m bhagya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the qualification to become a railway ticket collector and the ,age limit for joing
The railway ticket collector must have passed 10th with the minimum percentage of 50%. You should appear for the RRB exam in which you will get salary around 10000Rs
28th October 2011, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i m rohit.i have completed my b.tech in mech in 2011..plz tell me railway s.d.o or je k form kb nklenge..plz male me on [email protected]
8th November 2011, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Hai sir this subbu When the notification will release for ticket collector.send to my e [email protected] Pls send me thank you sir
15th November 2011, 04:14 PM
shubhambiswas
Senior Member+

[COLOR="Red"h[/COLOR]:

Education Qualification:

18-30 years of age.

2 steps to be attempted

step 1:

step 2:
15th November 2011, 04:16 PM
shubhambiswas
Senior Member+

[COLOR="Red"h[/COLOR]:

Education Qualification:

18-30 years of age.

2 steps to be attempted

step 1:

step 2:
6th December 2011, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

when this rrb exam held
9th December 2011, 12:46 PM

Quote:
What are the qualifications required to become a Railway Ticket Collector? What is the age limit?
20th December 2011, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/what-qualifications-required-become-railway-ticket-collector-what-age-limit-370038.html#ixzz1h4LbKRvY
28th December 2011, 12:42 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
hi,
You can apply for railways ticket collector after passing 10th with 50% marks.

For this you have to apply for Railway Recruitment Boards(R.R.B).

Age should in between 18-25 year.

ALL THE BEST!
2nd January 2012, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

i live in jamshedpur . i want to be a ticket collector please notice to release date. my i d [email protected]............
5th January 2012, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

hi dis is tej i am intrested in the railways mostly in ticket collector so plz give me the date of the notifictaion in the year of the 2012.

thanks&regards
tej
7th January 2012, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

in 10th my percentage is 47% but in 12 th it will 64%.
can i give the xam.
8th January 2012, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

hi this is sonal from ghatkopar-mumbai,
is there any vacancy for ticket checker?

thanks
sonal
8th January 2012, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

When out ticket checker application form ? please inform me. A
19th January 2012, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

i am interested to join as ticket cheker.i have obtained 70% marks in matric.Now my self studying in final of ECE diploma(3 years).May i apply for the said job in railway if not suggest for other trade according to my qualification
25th January 2012, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

in 10th my percentage is 47% but in 12th it will 51% can i give the exam.
29th January 2012, 10:05 AM
Sanil05

Hello sis, im sunil jadhav from belgaum district.
i've completed my 12th in commerce.
so can i get any job in indian railway....?????
7th February 2012, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Renuka from Ulhasnagar

Re: What are the qualifications required to become a Railway Ticket Collector? What is the age limit?

Hello sir, I'm renuka devadiga from ulhasnagar -mumbai.

i've completed my 10th in 55% &12th in 45%.
so can i get job in ticket collector....?????
2nd March 2012, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir what is qualification required to become a railway ticket collector? what is the age limit in BC candidates?
5th March 2012, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

hello sir/madam,

i failed 2nd puc but in 10th i get 56% please suggest me when is opening ticket collector job's inform to my below mentioned mail

[email protected]
8th March 2012, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

SIR, I AM KUNTAL PAHARI.I WANT TO BE A RAILWAY TICKET COLLECTOR.MY DATE OF BIRTH IS 28th MARCH 1981. CAN I GIVE THE RRB TICKET COLLECTOR EXAM............
29th March 2012, 05:41 PM
kaveribiswas

[COLOR="Red"h[/COLOR]:

Education Qualification:

18-30 years of age.

2 steps to be attempted

step 1:

step 2:

salary is up to 5000/-
29th March 2012, 05:42 PM
kaveribiswas

[COLOR="Red"h[/COLOR]:

Education Qualification:

18-30 years of age.

2 steps to be attempted

step 1:

step 2:

salary is up to 5000/-
29th March 2012, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

when the notificationis realesed
23rd April 2012, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

sir i am passed a post graduate and cumplite basik cumputer tally can i applying for teacket cullecture i am marred women
11th May 2012, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir mane railway me bhut baar apply kiya lekin naa to koi roll no aaya naa hi exm date please send my roll no my email id [email protected]
18th May 2012, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

When this exams will start for railway ticket collector.and I m very much interested in this job
18th May 2012, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

When this exams will start for railway ticket collector.and I m very much interested in this job
12th June 2012, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

sir,i am girl.can i give tc exam?
25th June 2012, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

my name is phani sankar
my education qualification is 10th class, percentage is 50%
iam apply in ticket colecter posts.
yes or no
26th June 2012, 11:55 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

To become a railway ticket collector you need to pass your class 10 exam with minimum 50% of marks.

Your age should be between 18-30 years.

You have to give the RRB exam to qualify for this post.

After that you will be given proper training.

Visit this website for more information:- www.rrb.org
26th June 2012, 09:46 PM
GURINDER BILLING

hiiii....!!!

Eligibility criteria:-

-> you must be passed with 50% marks in 10th class.

->your age should be between 18-30 years.

-> you have to give RRB exam to qualify for this post.

-> After that you will be given proper training.

->for more information you can visit:-

www.rrb.org

thanks...all the best...go ahead...!!!
28th June 2012, 10:49 AM
jyoti91

hello friend,

Education Qualification:[

18-30 years of age.

2 steps to be attempted

step 1:

step 2:

salary is up to 5000/-

portion for RRB includes G.K,Aptitude Mathematics,General English
total 150 questions

best book is RS AGGARWAL.

thank you
28th June 2012, 03:36 PM
janvi roy

Dear friend,
To get a job as a ticket collector you need to sit for the RRB exam.
Age must be 18-28 years for general candidates.
The exam is held in 3 steps:
1. Preliminary
2. Main
3. Interview.
Good luck
15th July 2012, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

sir I have passed 10 class in grading system and I got 70% I can apply For railway tc
17th July 2012, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

what is payment for t.c. 12 class pass of 60%
11th August 2012, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

I will completed my 12th class exam I want a job in railway tel me how?
29th August 2012, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Hello, sir as im doing my ug final year (B.COM) can i have any chance's of becoming ticket collector??? so... plz give me any information about this to my email id. Sir plz do inform im very interested in that qulification.
My email id is [email protected]
29th August 2012, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

what are the qualification for ticket collector???
12th September 2012, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir i want to be tc job i am 12th passed 55 %marks and i am 29 years my birth 1983 .what i have to do
1st October 2012, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir i want to be tc i am 12th passed 60 % marks and i am 21 years my birth 1991. plz give any information send my email id [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?