21st March 2015, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in School Service Commission recruitment exam for 29 years old B.Com graduate?

Respected Sir,
Would I eligible to appear in School Service Commission exam
if I have passed B.Com having age 29 year and with General caste?
Then how to appear and when?
Please reply as soon as possible.

22nd March 2015, 03:23 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in School Service Commission recruitment exam for 29 years old B.Com graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
Yes, you are eligible for School Service commission exam.

The West Bengal School Service Commission (West Bengal SSC) is conducted for recruiting the teachers of higher secondary school.

If you have completed bachelor degree from a recognized university then you are eligible for SSC exam.

Only Indian citizenship candidate are eligible for this exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 40 years. Age relaxation is provided for reserved category candidates.
OBC—3 years
SC/ST— 5 years
PH—10 years

For online application or other details of SSC exam, you can visit to the official website http://www.westbengalssc.com
24th March 2015, 10:13 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in School Service Commission recruitment exam for 29 years old B.Com graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,

Yeah you are eligible for appearing for the School Service commission exam conducted by West bengal. The eligibility which is needed for applying for the School Service commission exam are:

# The candidate should have a Citizenship in India

# The candidate should have a age limit of 20-40 years of age.

# There are certain relaxation which are allowed for other category candidates such as for SC/ST candidates it is 5 years extra and for OBC candidates 3 years extra.

# Regarding the education qualification needed for the exam, the candidate should have completed a degree from a recognized university and it can be from any stream of education.

If you satisfy them all then you can apply for the exam. For more info regarding the exam check at http://www.westbengalssc.com
26th March 2015, 10:15 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Yes definitely you have a eligibility to apply for the School service Commission.
The reason behind this is you have a required age criteria for the School service examination. In fact , for this exam you should have the age in between 21 to 34 years and Age limits will vary according to the type of posts.

More over you should complete graduation from a recognized university with 50% of marks. There is Age relaxation as per the government rules.
28th May 2015, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

what is the new criteria for school service exam 2015? I have got 62.875%in MP 47.40% in HS and 49.92% in graduatation (pass),42%in post graduation.I am 28 years old general cast am I eligible for school service exam 2015?
8th July 2015, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Can l do M.Sc.maths external from Pune university. I am B.Sc. with maths.lf not please let me know about some other recognised university for external course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?